Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

EXCLUSIVE:  NEWCASTLE'S BA IN THE UK ILLEGALLY

By Henry Ritewingkunt

Newcastle United striker Demba Ba is actually living in the UK illegally, it emerged last night.

Ba's paperwork claims he was born in France, but he actually entered the UK with his family on a swan-shaped peddleboat from Africa, The Daily Mail can reveal.

The boat was shipped to a corrupt country in western Africa by Tyneside-based ganger Paddy Conroy after it was stolen from Saltwell Park.

Ba and his family gave up their occupation of selling watches on a nearby beach to make the move to England.

Ba had sought asylum from the large cannibalistic Jammie Dodger terrorising some poor part of Africa and the cost of he and his family living in England illegally is estimated to be around £7 billion to each British taxpayer.

The Mail also understands that Ba was responsible for killing Princess Diana and shitting on one of the Queen's corgi's.  He is also a vehement supporter of the Labour Party and claims to have little time for Margaret Thatcher, the monarchy and fails to understand core British values.

The Daily Mail will fight to have Demba Ba extradited immediately.

Fantastic :lol:

This maybe a bit of a  :giggs: but I just read Redknapp's comments. When is a senior manager/personality in the game going to call him on this shit? Fucking loveable Arry, would love it if Pardew came out and told him to keep his nose out of our business.

It was good to see Lambert pull Warnock on what he was saying, its one thing for a young up and coming manager to pull up an old dinosaur and cunt like Warnock, but it would be something else to see everyone's cuddly bear tackled on this shit.

I'd be staggered if Ba was allowed in any way shape or form to leave this January, just cannot see it happening. Ashley was apparently livid at our final day slip up against West Brom which cost us 2-3m with our 12th place finish and not 10th place. Losing Ba in Jan could potentially cost us millions not only with the figures being banded around with the release clause claims but also with our final finishing place.

It could possibly be argued by the ultra-cynical that the club have leaked this as they're hoping to sell him for big money (ie as an excuse should they do so), but £7-10m isn't anywhere near big enough for that to make sense. I just can't believe we'd accept something this low, even if Ba or his agent insisted on such a clause when we signed him.

Problem is that even if the club deny it, it won't stop the talking. You only have to look at tonight's stuff about Wayne Rooney to see that.

It is come from Karren Brady saying that he asked for a release clause at West Ham so he probably got one at Newcastle.

Guest Chubby Jason

Nice one 'arry. Why does he feel the need to open his gob on business that does not concern him in any way whatsoever?

Marie Brizard... that's well fancy. This is the common stuff:

http://www.coursengo.com/supermarche/img?IMG_ID=107278

Also I see there's a photo of Demba if you google "sirop de fraise".

Guest Phil K

I've only been here for a few month but how f***ing bad is the Daily Mail..do people actually buy this s***?

Crappy, certainly. 

No worse than the Guardian for bias and lies, though.

And far better than the likes of the Scum and Mirror