Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Really can't see us shelling out the money required for Giroud tbh, he'll command a pretty high fee.

Can just see Pardew and Ashley together and Pardew being like 'Before you decide whether it's a good idea to splash out £11m on Giroud...have another Pinot Grigio.'

http://nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Alan-Pardew-smiling-300x225.jpg

Guest BooBoo

Always get uneasy when I read that players are stalling over deciding their future. Hopefully Ba and his team aren't trying to smoke out other contract offers.

Could Ba just be on holiday enjoying his free time, rather than 'stalling' over his contract? I might be wrong but I've not noticed many players signing new deals at this time of year.

Really can't see us shelling out the money required for Giroud tbh, he'll command a pretty high fee.

Giroud has a 12m clause supposedly..... in any case i would prefer De Jong to Giroud tbh, reason being is because he's more versatile and fit the 4-3-3 better than Giroud does who would force us to play 4-4-2.

I don't know really know what the latest is with regards to Ba, but we should have slapped a slightly improved contract (without that stupid fucking clause) in front of him the moment the season ended.

It's all came from 'nufcfans' (who have somehow built up such an extensive following that it makes them appear credible) tweeting that Sky Italia are reporting on their TV channel.

This is Twitter rumour wanker 101, claim its from a foreign non-internet source that nobody is able to check up on. In fact I'm sure Sky Italia gets used almost every time. If it was definitely on an Italian news source then a Twitter search would come back with at least one Italian language response/regurgitation, but it doesn't. It just comes back with a load of wankers believing everything that nufcfans posts and a string of 'ITKs' and naff transfer rumour accounts repeating the same shit.

In turn these nuggets start putting money on it and betting gets suspensed.

Still, would not be surprised in the slightest if he goes there.

Would piss me off thoroughly .. leaving an up and coming team in the worlds best league .. for Turkey. Would show where his priorities are. However, he may be just as concerned about his knee, as all these clubs are and jump for the money to secure his long-term financial future.

Guest Geordiesned

@MetroRadioNews: #nufc tell us it's entirely untrue that Demba Ba has signed for Galatasaray. The rumours started on Twitter

It's all came from 'nufcfans' (who have somehow built up such an extensive following that it makes them appear credible) tweeting that Sky Italia are reporting on their TV channel.

This is Twitter rumour wanker 101, claim its from a foreign non-internet source that nobody is able to check up on. In fact I'm sure Sky Italia gets used almost every time. If it was definitely on an Italian news source then a Twitter search would come back with at least one Italian language response/regurgitation, but it doesn't. It just comes back with a load of wankers believing everything that nufcfans posts and a string of 'ITKs' and naff transfer rumour accounts repeating the same shit.

In turn these nuggets start putting money on it and betting gets suspensed.

See.