Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Look I fully understand that Harry redknapp is probably the least trustworthy man in football and doesn't conduct himself in the best of manners but you're directing your hate/abuse at the wrong person. If there is a release clause then your board have made one of the most ridiculous decisions in modern day football. Why the f*** would a premier league club agree to put such a low release clause for a player that's playing for a team a division below. Being held to ransom by a player playing for a bigger club is one thing but who agrees to putting a release clause of a player that's just come from a relegated team? Actually who else in the premier league actually has a release clause.

I think you're missing the point. He shouldn't be talking about other teams players. He does it all the time, hence the abuse.

Now f*** off back to the spurs boards.

Thanks.

eh? i've been on this board longer than you?

btw

What exactly is wrong with you? didn't you get from the last few times you've tried to quote me with no response that i considered you a non entity? you're 1 level below brooklyn Brawler status.

Yes, I'm a non-entity.

My issue with you is that:

1. You support spurs.

2. You come on here, offer very little but wummery, unlike the likes of Neil.

3. Because of point 2, my friend called you a sad cunt and ended up banned.

4. I question why you bother even going on other forums when you could be frapping over a spurs forum, all happy in the self satisfaction that Harry Redknapp is great, cant put a foot wrong and how everyone loves him, whilst frapping over YouTube clips of the worlds bestest player in the universe ever.

5. And the last point, is quite frankly, Michael Dawson is shit and your username grates on me.

That is all.

He also came on to say 'don't direct your anger at Redknapp' which is indefensible.

"WUM" is really starting to grate on me, because I've started using it when I talk to people.

Friend: David Cameron really riles me.

Me: Yeah, he's a right wum.

Friend: Huh?

Me: Erm, aye. Winds people up.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png

Look I fully understand that Harry redknapp is probably the least trustworthy man in football and doesn't conduct himself in the best of manners but you're directing your hate/abuse at the wrong person. If there is a release clause then your board have made one of the most ridiculous decisions in modern day football. Why the f*** would a premier league club agree to put such a low release clause for a player that's playing for a team a division below. Being held to ransom by a player playing for a bigger club is one thing but who agrees to putting a release clause of a player that's just come from a relegated team? Actually who else in the premier league actually has a release clause.

Our board bringing here was a fantastic piece of business. The board aren't to blame.

How was it "fantastic piece of business"? well no actually it was very good business by your board as Ba is an excellent player but how exactly is it "excellent business" putting a low relase clause in his contract (if thats the case). By doing that your board have more or less agreed to take a player on, showcase his skills and prove his fitness..and  as soon as the window opens allow the player to leave for a small fee.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/funny-gifs-cool-story-bro.gif

(To be fair, I agree with most of what you're saying.  I just wanted an excuse to post this!)

Nonsense, there was more than just us after Ba and with his injury we can't risk giving him a big contract.  Because of that he'll want a get out clause for a relatively low price so that if/when he proved himself he has some negotiating power.  If we'd have refused another club would have accepted it and we'd have missed out on one of the best strikers around.  There's nothing to blame the board for here, there is however something to blame that horrible saggy faced cunt for and that's constantly talking about other people's players, its not on and not even a Spurs fan should defend him!

Would love that to be true, the board panic a bit now they could miss out on £15m so splash some cash to make sure we do finish high enough for the clause to be defunct.

Would also love a blow job off Cheryl Cole.

'100% guaranteed wouldn't have signed..', I take it you was involved in the contract signing then?

don't be so naive.

I don't think it's naivety.  I really don't understand how you can make such an assumption and try present it as a flat out fact.  It's a stupid clause (if it exists) which would show they didn't have an ounce of faith in their signing.  The blame would lie with them, after all most stumbling blocks can be negotiated through compromise.

'100% guaranteed wouldn't have signed..', I take it you was involved in the contract signing then?

don't be so naive.

I don't think it's naivety.  I really don't understand how you can make such an assumption and try present it as a flat out fact.  It's a stupid clause (if it exists) which would show they didn't have an ounce of faith in their signing.  The blame would lie with them, after all most stumbling blocks can be negotiated through compromise.

Because Demba Ba couldn't have found another club if we didn't agree to put it in, or if we'd given him £60k p/w that wasn't appearance based and he did his knee in the first game people would be calling them stupid for not making it heavily incentivised towards appearances...

They can't win on this board, on this occasion they've done fuck all wrong.

don't be so naive.

If he was prepared to sign for us on the same terms without the clause then the clause wouldn't be there.  Yeah we could have got him without the clause if we were prepared to give a player who can't pass a medical a much more expensive and longer contract..  But then again nobody else was prepared to offer him more than we did in the first place so why should we blame our board for not offering him more?

IF we lose him on the cheap then have a go at the board.  But its a bit silly to have a go at them at the moment IMO.

Guest kingdawson

I think you're missing the point. He shouldn't be talking about other teams players. He does it all the time, hence the abuse.

Now f*** off back to the spurs boards.

Thanks.

eh? i've been on this board longer than you?

btw

What exactly is wrong with you? didn't you get from the last few times you've tried to quote me with no response that i considered you a non entity? you're 1 level below brooklyn Brawler status.

Yes, I'm a non-entity.

My issue with you is that:

1. You support spurs.

2. You come on here, offer very little but wummery, unlike the likes of Neil.

3. Because of point 2, my friend called you a sad c*** and ended up banned.

4. I question why you bother even going on other forums when you could be frapping over a spurs forum, all happy in the self satisfaction that Harry Redknapp is great, cant put a foot wrong and how everyone loves him, whilst frapping over YouTube clips of the worlds bestest player in the universe ever.

5. And the last point, is quite frankly, Michael Dawson is s*** and your username grates on me.

That is all.

but that's "not all" is it as you're just going to quote my next post, and the post after and the post after etc etc..

Listen i don't know or care who your "mate" is. If he got banned for breaking forum rules then to bad for him but quit with this one way cyber fued. As Dave said

Profile > Modify Profile > Ignore List

Guest kingdawson

Our board bringing here was a fantastic piece of business. The board aren't to blame.

How was it "fantastic piece of business"? well no actually it was very good business by your board as Ba is an excellent player but how exactly is it "excellent business" putting a low relase clause in his contract (if thats the case). By doing that your board have more or less agreed to take a player on, showcase his skills and prove his fitness..and  as soon as the window opens allow the player to leave for a small fee.

(To be fair, I agree with most of what you're saying.  I just wanted an excuse to post this!)

Nonsense, there was more than just us after Ba and with his injury we can't risk giving him a big contract.  Because of that he'll want a get out clause for a relatively low price so that if/when he proved himself he has some negotiating power.  If we'd have refused another club would have accepted it and we'd have missed out on one of the best strikers around.  There's nothing to blame the board for here, there is however something to blame that horrible saggy faced c*** for and that's constantly talking about other people's players, its not on and not even a Spurs fan should defend him!

I will never defend Harry Redknapp when it comes to opening up his big mouth and talking about other clubs players and i'll never defend him for the way he conducts himself. You can't defend the indefensible.

Nonsense, there was more than just us after Ba and with his injury we can't risk giving him a big contract.  Because of that he'll want a get out clause for a relatively low price so that if/when he proved himself he has some negotiating power.  If we'd have refused another club would have accepted it and we'd have missed out on one of the best strikers around.  There's nothing to blame the board for here, there is however something to blame that horrible saggy faced c*** for and that's constantly talking about other people's players, its not on and not even a Spurs fan should defend him!

I will never defend Harry Redknapp when it comes to opening up his big mouth and talking about other clubs players and i'll never defend him for the way he conducts himself. You can't defend the indefensible.

Fair enough.

Guest kingdawson

Is it kingdawson or Martin Jol that is like born in 30s? Find it hilarious.

Are you asking if i'm born in the 30's or if i'm in my 30's as the wording makes no sense? anyway i'm neither.

Basically we are 11 days into the transfer window (a third of the way), we have the second most prolific striker in the league and not one club has attempted to activate his apparent <£7m release clause.

Not to mention letting him go off to the ACN which surely complicates negotiations when they could have been done and dusted long before he left.

:hmm:

Unfortunately, the best post about this in the past few days.