Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Got to love the summer transfer window and its many rumours :facepalm:

At least this transfer has a smaller transfer window. Does anyone know what happens to the clause after 31st July?

liverpool then buy him for 32million.

Guest Roger Kint

I smiled at nufcfans threatening to sue the fake Cheick Tiote profile

Thats why i thought it was that daft muppet colocho, he has form for that :lol:

We might lose him but come on what are the chances of him leaving to be in the Turkish league?

We need to keep him and sign another forward who is versatile and can cover during the ACON. If we lose him I'd say we need to sign two. Chances are slim but we've offloaded quite a lot in wages. Whether the board see that as wages that needed to go as part of 'balancing the books' we'll have to wait and see, but with Lovenkrands and Rangers gone we need another forward regardless of whether or not Ba leaves.

We might lose him but come on what are the chances of him leaving to be in the Turkish league?

We need to keep him and sign another forward who is versatile and can cover during the ACON. If we lose him I'd say we need to sign two. Chances are slim but we've offloaded quite a lot in wages. Whether the board see that as wages that needed to go as part of 'balancing the books' we'll have to wait and see, but with Lovenkrands and Rangers gone we need another forward regardless of whether or not Ba leaves.

Null, it was an absolute load of made-up cobblers. Dictionary definition of Twitter bullshit. Fucking hate that website.

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Ba: 'The season has been great for club & city. I had a very good season. We play in the Europa League next season. We're very happy.' #nufc

That's a good sign I suppose  :aww:

Ba saying how good friends he is with Ben Arfa and Cabaye, hope that group of friends keeps them all here. (Didn't mention Cisse there though, weren't they meant to be friends when Cisse joined?)

And so the first seed is planted for new fucking ridiculous speculations.

Idiots are saying he didn't say I am staying blah blah... why would he need to say that in exact words for them to understand it. He is saying it in a classy way. I hope we see him forge nice partnership in 4 4 2 with Cisse.

433 works best for us.

Agreed, i actually dont think Cisse and Ba as a 2 in a 4-4-2 can work when it has been used we have struggled to create.

4-2-1-3 or 4-3-3 with Ba on the left is best for the team even if it takes away a little bit from Ba as a player.

Also i'm certain Ba knows this, and will do anything the manager wants him to do.

What sort of fat cunt wears trackie bottoms to an interview with Demba Ba?

:lol:

What can I say about that interview (idc tv) :lol:...

....anyway, just shows what a humble guy dat Demba is.  O0

(Shame about *cough* *cough*... you know. :hmm: )