Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

It sounds like our marriage of convenience is set to continue. I just hope he's not been picking the team or formation, or has some last chance suitor lined up in China or Turkey or somewhere to be revealed at 9pm on Jan 31st.

Fwiw, I think he's a more useful player than Sturridge, who won't be cheap either.

How sad. Maybe they wouldn't guarantee him the million pounds a week his ars*hole agent said they would.....

Oh well this is embarrassing. So does he play Wednesday? How will the crowd react?

I think the majority are getting rather p*ssed off with him. BUT he IS delivering, so the abuse won't start.

Well we always thought that any deal involving Demba wouldn't be straightforward.

I don't think he's had a straightforward transfer since he came into my radar back in Germany. He also now probably has exceeded the original Ba in failed medicals count.

Pity though, he's obviously a brilliant striker.

@PeteGravesSky #cfc will have discovered what many knew already. The 7.5m buyout clause is merely the tip of the iceBArg. #nufc

@CaulkinTheTimes: Ba isn't bargain he appears: £7.5m fee + agent fees + 80k weekly + 4yr deal (what he has asked from #Nufc) & unlikely to pass medical.

You've got to be going some to put off Chel$ea with your demands. :lol: