Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

No point giving ba abuse tonight as it won't help the team and we need 3 points. However I don't think he should play, if he knows he's going to leave to chelsea this week for example, how much effort will he put in as he's already on his way to getting his move etc.

No point giving ba abuse tonight as it won't help the team and we need 3 points. However I don't think he should play, if he knows he's going to leave to chelsea this week for example, how much effort will he put in as he's already on his way to getting his move etc.

Agree. Only if Pardew believes he won't give 100% though. Would defo have him on the bench, however.

I've heard that Romelu Lukaku is a decent striker. Wonder how much he would cost Chelsea?

Again though we are playing a 4-2-3-1 at the moment and seems the best fit for the majority of the team from an attacking point of view.

How would buying another CF who can't operate in either flank make any sense?

I've heard that Romelu Lukaku is a decent striker. Wonder how much he would cost Chelsea?

Again though we are playing a 4-2-3-1 at the moment and seems the best fit for the majority of the team from an attacking point of view.

What?

No point whatsoever giving him stick, regardless of his motivations he's always done his best by us on the pitch, not an ideal situation but fuck it, i'm happy for him to grab a goal before he fucks off for his payday.

Read it again you dork.

Read it again you dork.

:blush:

Trying to flush out interest so we can complete the Debuchy deal?  One out, one in and all that?

Probably just being massively paranoid, but it wouldn't surprise me.

This will also sound ridiculous, but I am at the point where I want him to go quickly and I don't want him to sign another contract.  Not that there is any chance of that any way.

He's greedy on the pitch (and apparently off it), we've pushed Cisse out wide to accomodate him, despite him clearly not being any good there and the circus that follows him round with all his fake agents, entourage and release clause is tedious as fuck.

Good player and I'll be sad to see him go, but I'd rather get it all out the way and hope that we sign a decent replacement.....

Read it again you dork.

:lol:

All about the money, he can try and hide behind agents to mask his intentions but its pretty easy to see what his priority is. If qpr offered more he'd be playing for them for the rest of the season at least.

All about the money, he can try and hide behind agents to mask his intentions but its pretty easy to see what his priority is. If qpr offered more he'd be playing for them for the rest of the season at least.

But at QPR he'd be playing every week. By your argument he'd be greedy to go to either.

Did anyone ever see that documentary he did during the ACON last year?  Basically his 'agent' was interviewed and stated that this is just a 'step' in his career plan and that the next step will be something bigger for Demba.

It's always been his plan to move on.

Fair play. Thanks for the goals.

If he doesn't want to be here now, he can kindly fuck off.

Read it again you dork.

:blush:

:lol: