Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Ba and Steven Taylor are going to hit it off straight away.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MuapTIBKloo/TT9SipNOfQI/AAAAAAAACWU/wMEkuFyUc_c/s1600/bubba+blue.jpg

http://www.executiveofficespace.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bubba-gump-shrimp-office-relocation.jpg

:mackems:

Hurrah! Anyword on what the hold up was?

Glad this has gone through should be a very good signing, right who's next.

waiting for the glue holding his knee cap on to set.

Bloody typical of this club won't even shell out for quick drying glue - sack the board!

Guest WashyGeordie

Hurrah! Anyword on what the hold up was?

Glad this has gone through should be a very good signing, right who's next.

waiting for the glue holding his knee cap on to set.

:lol:

You would think that with a player that goes on strike in order to get sold etc would have bad influence on the dressing room.

Then I remember reading in an interview with Gylfi Sigurdsson earlier this season, when asked what player he liked the most personally at Hoffenheim he answered Demba Ba (also said he was the funniest guy in the dressing room). Sigurdsson was at Reading from 05 and his best friend there was Simon Church so he probably has a similar mentality to the young English lads today. Don´t think we signed a trouble maker who'll have a negative impact in the dressing room like

Looks like a bullet wound in the middle of his head.

Gangster.

My focus was more drawn to the hairy mole of his cheek.

Here's 50p, go downtown and have a rat knaw that thing off.

What's that off again? :lol:

Looks like a bullet wound in the middle of his head.

Gangster.

My focus was more drawn to the hairy mole of his cheek.

Here's 50p, go downtown and have a rat knaw that thing off.

What's that off again? :lol:

Uncle Buck

Got a good feeling about this guy.  I also had a great feeling about Damien Duff, but fingers crossed and good luck to him.  Let's hope we complement this signing with another couple of striking options (a number 9 and a young up and comer) and get some real competition for places up front.  Get rid of Lovenkrands and Ranger (preferably on loan for me) and Ba's your uncle.

Got a good feeling about this guy.  I also had a great feeling about Damien Duff, but fingers crossed and good luck to him.  Let's hope we complement this signing with another couple of striking options (a number 9 and a young up and comer) and get some real competition for places up front.  Get rid of Lovenkrands and Ranger (preferably on loan for me) and Ba's your uncle.

:facepalm: