Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

A half vs Everton?

His 90 Minutes at Old Trafford in the COC Cup was nowt to write home about either.

No doubting he might be a skilfull footballer but at this present moment in time he doesn't look like he has the bottle for the English game and a move abroad while his stock abroad is still high might be the best thing for him.

...exactly the same thing with ben arfa last year....

Marveaux is the kind of player who can really help the team to play a real better football, maybe can i say a real football...

Sorry but looking the game against WBA, the tactic pardew sets up is horrible to watch, the second half was such horrible...

Newcastle needs players like marveaux and ben arfa, not jonas and williamson, the games are horrible but the team is not, there's a problem somewhere.

Marveaux is a technical player who can find spaces and makes pass going forward....Obertan, Ameobi, Jonas not.

i don't compare him to ben arfa, ( i watch all the magpies games coz of him :smitten:) marveaux when he played at rennes was a very good player of Ligue, lot's of assists, technical, fast player.

what i say is that he is for me the second best creator in the team, and people write him off.

i honestly hope hatem will reach a better team to express his potential with good players around him. newcastle style of play is simple horrible, and doesn't suit the flair players.

If chelsea= mata and arsenal= arteta, for me newcastle= jonas

i don't think the style will improve, too many players like williamson, simpson, jonas, ameobi, obertan near the first team

Love how there's no middle ground for some people.

Marveaux is either the second coming, or turbo turd and needs shipping out asap. In all his cameos, he has never been as bad as Obertan has been almost every time he's played in the PL. Yet Pardew continues to keep faith that Obertan can eventually come good. It could be that they're working with Marveaux behind the scenes to get him up to scratch.

Point is, we don't have a fucking clue, so it's best to give our players the benefit of the doubt before making sweeping judgements.

Not too worried about Marveaux as yet. I do think that (from what I've seen of him anyway) that he is a talented enough player so it would be an absolute shame if he doesn't get another chance this season (he should do though, with the amount of games we've got...).

i don't compare him to ben arfa, ( i watch all the magpies games coz of him :smitten:) marveaux when he played at rennes was a very good player of Ligue, lot's of assists, technical, fast player.

what i say is that he is for me the second best creator in the team, and people write him off.

i honestly hope hatem will reach a better team to express his potential with good players around him. newcastle style of play is simple horrible, and doesn't suit the flair players.

If chelsea= mata and arsenal= arteta, for me newcastle= jonas

i don't think the style will improve, too many players like williamson, simpson, jonas, ameobi, obertan near the first team

:lol:

Can't claim to know how the guy is doing is training, but it's a pain in the arse watching Jonas struggle on the wing when this guy's available. If Sammy's getting a look-in ahead of him then you can only assume there's some serious problem with the guy's mentality. All Sammy's got at the moment is a bit of flair and unpredictability; Marveaux's a seasoned professional - at the beginning of the season, i'd have laughed if you told me Sammy was preferred to him. Ferguson too.

All a bit disappointing really because he had some flashes of real quality last season. Can recall him looking particularly classy at Villa Park.

Marveaux is either the second coming, or turbo turd and needs shipping out asap. In all his cameos, he has never been as bad as Obertan has been almost every time he's played in the PL. Yet Pardew continues to keep faith that Obertan can eventually come good. It could be that they're working with Marveaux behind the scenes to get him up to scratch.

Point is, we don't have a fucking clue, so it's best to give our players the benefit of the doubt before making sweeping judgements.

:thup:

:thup:

Can't claim to know how the guy is doing is training, but it's a pain in the arse watching Jonas struggle on the wing when this guy's available. If Sammy's getting a look-in ahead of him then you can only assume there's some serious problem with the guy's mentality. All Sammy's got at the moment is a bit of flair and unpredictability; Marveaux's a seasoned professional - at the beginning of the season, i'd have laughed if you told me Sammy was preferred to him. Ferguson too.

All a bit disappointing really because he had some flashes of real quality last season. Can recall him looking particularly classy at Villa Park.

He only played 10 minutes that day. :laugh:

Could be that his mind's not in it atm. Didn't his bairn have some health problems a couple of months back, perhaps there's still some complications?

I'm guessing this may have a lot to do with why we're not seeing him.

Gonna be very hard for him to break into the first team and make an impression if his mind isn't fully focused on football, would make sense for Pardew to keep him out of the firing line until his head is in the right place for it.

Guest neesy111

I know he did, he came on in the second half. Looked to have some really nice technique.

Tbf, he did well when he came on that game.  Put in a beautiful pass for Cabaye right at the death.

Also, where the fuck is Amalfitano? why does he never get a game? is he injured?

Maybe he's not impressed? Not every signing we make will prove successful.

Also, where the fuck is Amalfitano? why does he never get a game? is he injured?

Maybe he's not impressed? Not every signing we make will prove successful.

Yeah that's a fair enough shout, and of course Pardew isn't going to come out saying he's been gash in training. Just surprised as he looked quick, neat, tidy and sharp when I've seen him play. Not pacy, but quick with his feet in turning and dribbling.

Oh well, I just had high hopes for him being a gem. Let's hope he still does.

Wasn't Amalfitano always one for the future?

He's not a kid like. I think he's about 22 so if he was good enough he'd be at least getting some EL time.