Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

If anyone can explain the thought process of the 2nd sub, I'd like it explained to me.

We are 1-0 down.

We take off the right back.

We bring on a defensive midfield player.

The current centre midfielder, who has been known to play right back, goes to left back.

The current left back, who's had a decent game, goes to right back.

I mean really, what the f*** was that all about?

Don't beat yourself up, nobody can answer that one, just let it go and write it off.

It was both a pointless and pathetic change, the worst aspect being we brought on a defensive minded player despite being a goal down. I'd like to see Marv get more of a look in next week but it'll be Jonas straight back in for the next league match, with the same s*** as always.

there's no problem in bringing on a more defensive player if it means the team is more attacking, ie bringing on a centre half for a midfielder to go 3 at the back and pushing the full backs on......................haven't got a clue what this change was supposed to do mind.

Thought Marveaux looked bright when he came on, personally, showed a lot more than he has done this season so far.

Definitely think there's a quality player in there if he's able to stay fit and find some confidence and form.

http://www.sport360.com/article/newcastle-and-marseilles-eye-others%E2%80%99-players

Marveaux joined Newcastle from Rennes in 2011, but has struggled make an impact on Tyneside, appearing in just 11 Premier League games. He is set to undergo hip surgery that might delay any move back to France, but Marseilles are known to be interested in adding another midfielder to their squad

Ben Arfa's replacement for the next few games. Good time for him to grab a goal.

Jonas will start Sun if fit I'd have thought.

At RW?

Sammy right, actually is Tiote still banned? If so, scratch that.