Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest Dontooner

Not sure dropping Obertan for Marvx is the best option...

Jonas hasnt convinced anyone on the right side either.

Would prefer to drop Jonas and go 4-3-3 where Santon is available to play at left back.

If anyone had watched Marvx much before in France, he oftens drift out of position from his left side. BUT in a good way, as he turns up in good positions to score, for passes or making passes. He is probably a better player than Ben and Cayabe when it comes to football awareness or a footballing brain. Plays his game simple and timely, often characteristics of a very good player or a play maker.

I've never seen Jonas play on the right of mid, i'd love to see it tbh, then i can put it to bed as an idea.

Would like to see it myself too, always wondered why non of our managers tried Jonas on the right?

Personally, i would just assume he is just not really good on the right.

You can play him and Ben arfa off a forward and tuck Jonas in left of centre, Jonas has the work rate and can still get wide when space and others movement allows. Ferguson could do that role also. All within a 4-3-3 or if you want 4-3-2-1.

Should start behind the striker on Tuesday.

Taylor  Colo

Tiote

Cabaye

Obertan                  Jonas

Marveaux

Ba

As the spine of a team would look tasty until Hatem comes back and takes over for Marveaux.  Then I would look to move him into either wing position depending on form.

Needs to start but that's too many first teamers, should be giving b-teamers a chance, think it should be cabaye or tiote not both, Gosling probably deserves another shot. Obviously bring on the A-team when we're down a goal in second half :p Is Vucknic still injured?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Did well after coming on yesterday. He reminded me of a better Routledge or, which is even better, of a young Mehmet Scholl at Bayern Munich. One of my favourite players once.

He's very different to Routledge imo.

Did well after coming on yesterday. He reminded me of a better Routledge or, which is even better, of a young Mehmet Scholl at Bayern Munich. One of my favourite players once.

Just from the way he ran.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just from the way he ran.

Ah. :lol:

Guest Dontooner

I'd like to see him played wide as I was under the impression he was a winger, but we seem to be playing him through the middle when we've used him.

Aye not really an out and out winger....often drifts into the midfield and strikers positions. Not a Duff, robben type which stays on the wings but alot more like dyer, Silva(when he was at Valencia). Gets involves in the midfield game  rather than taking on players on the wings.

Mint as fuck, Obertan bench then work out how Jonas and Marveaux fit in :)

Why transfer the poor end product to the right? Marveaux on the left and stick with Obertan on the right for the minute. Think he will be more effective when we have creativity also coming in from Marveaux, Cabaye and Ben-Arfa.

Defences will be in a head spin.