The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Arsenal and Spurs: We have a experienced midfielder that can shut up shop, if you're interested.

I take it you mean Alan Smith?

Yes, we would reluctantly part with Smith for a fee of around £10m.

Shame they will take the midfielder worth 20m....

btw cleverley is fucking brilliant at pass and move. he's playing like he did in that Under 21 training video.

He's pretty good at harrying the opposition as well. Looks like a better player than Ramsay to me.

btw cleverley is fucking brilliant at pass and move. he's playing like he did in that Under 21 training video.

He's pretty good at harrying the opposition as well. Looks like a better player than Ramsay to me.

don't recall him being that good at Wigan last season though, how the hell does Fergie do it so consistently

He's quality, surprised he's forced his way in so quickly but he can more than handle it.

Looking forward to seeing a bit more of Oxlade-Chamberlain.

He's quality, surprised he's forced his way in so quickly but he can more than handle it.

Looking forward to seeing a bit more of Oxlade-Chamberlain.

So are the Arsenal fans, I'm sure! :lol:

don't recall him being that good at Wigan last season though, how the hell does Fergie do it so consistently

I think it helps having Rooney, Anderson and Nani next to him.

Depends on the transfer window now, obviously, but I can see Arsenal finishing outside the top 7 this season.

Not a chance.

Probably you both are right but, they've not been top 7 stuff in the first 3 games. Never.

If I was Fergie I think I'd come out and do the post-match interview wearing a trollface mask.

It'd be funnier if he said his team were disgraceful and he was looking for players in the next week, all deadpan while wearing a pair of shorts on his head.

Depends on the transfer window now, obviously, but I can see Arsenal finishing outside the top 7 this season.

Not a chance.

Probably you both are right but, they've not been top 7 stuff in the first 3 games. Never.

Manchester United, Liverpool AND Newcastle is a tough start tbf  :troll: