Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I'd love us to sign a wave of young, cheap Argies using him and Jonas as examples and mentors. So much talent we could steal a march on over there.

Wouldn't we have a work permit problem though? Not sure how it works but I thought that's why they bugger off elsewhere (like Holland??) to be signed for big-ish fees later on.

Guest Heneage

It's worth noting there was a recent probe into a lot of those passports. In fact I think (stress think) Coloccini was one such case in which it was questioned how legitimate his Italian ancestry was.

Man, if he hits it with his left, it's a tap in.

I know it's a high intensity sort of situation, but I really believe he had enough time to turn around, compose himself and tap it. The roof of the stadium would have come off :lol:

Man, if he hits it with his left, it's a tap in.

I know it's a high intensity sort of situation, but I really believe he had enough time to turn around, compose himself and tap it. The roof of the stadium would have come off :lol:

He did, no defenders close enough to stop him. If he'd only put his head up for a quick look before taking the shot...

Ah, well. Still love you, Colo! :smitten: