Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

You expect a bloke you've met twice in your life, both times when steamin, to contact you (presume he doesn't even have your number) out of the blue to square up a tenner bet made ages ago?

Did I say that?  No I expected him to pay up the second time I met him at our friends party when I asked him for it.  Instead he fucked off without saying owt.  I'll get the fucker eventually :)

Normally I wouldn't be bothered, but this is for Colo :)

Guest reefatoon

I saw Colo this morning dropping his kids off at School.

You should have seen the mothers fannying around when he was passing them, the mucky bunch of trouts!

Positive news that he's in contention for the Norwich game but if he's 50-50 then I would probably give him a rest. No point in risking him if it knacks him in the long term.

If the physios and Colo think he can play without aggravating his injury, then by all means start him against Norwich. If he doesn't play, then I'm fine with that, it'll mean he'll be in a position to play against Swansea at pretty much 100%.

Trained so that's good

:thup:

If he is feeling fit I'd start him tomorrow and then maybe rest him against Swansea at home if needed. Much more confident for that game and I think we could probably still get a win without Colo playing.

Trained so that's good

If he is feeling fit I'd start him tomorrow and then maybe rest him against Swansea at home if needed. Much more confident for that game and I think we could probably still get a win without Colo playing.

I think we'll need him more against Swansea, especially with their style of passing play....need a defender who's going to be able to read the game well, havent really got the confidence in Perch or Kadar to do that

Trained so that's good

I think we'll need him more against Swansea, especially with their style of passing play....need a defender who's going to be able to read the game well, havent really got the confidence in Perch or Kadar to do that

I'm more worried about the presence of Morrison and Holt against Perch and Kadar tbh  :scared:

Hopefully, Tiote will be back for the Swansea game. If he was in front of Perch and Kadar I'd be a lot more confident.

Trained so that's good

Where did you read this mate?

Din't read it, mate had his son at training ground, seen Colo training.. this was yesterday

Kid on another message board seen him having what looked like a fitness test at the training ground at 10AM this morning while watching from the Civil Service Office Windows.

Trained so that's good

Where did you read this mate?

Din't read it, mate had his son at training ground, seen Colo training.. this was yesterday

Ta muchly.  Reading AP's quotes today are a bit more promising.  Making it sound like Colo will play and if not he will be ready for Swansea.  Williamson to be in and around the squad for Swansea as well  O0