Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

:lol:

I meant it in that way - not like you're someone looking for handouts around SJP and happen to get info.

Ah right i thought you meant like this geezer :lol:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02040/newcastle-fan_2040213i.jpg

Will be back in time for Norwich according to the man himself, he also says Taylor will be out for 6 months and was ranting on about how poor the Luiz decision was :lol:

Explain.

To cut a long story short one of the lads i coach with coaches Colo's son and has done for a while.

I was talking to him today about various coaching topics and Colo popped into the conversation and he was saying how he was waiting for his scan results (this was yesterday evening) and how the staff and himself felt he should be fine for Norwich as it wasn't as bad as they first thought.

Saylor will be out for 6 months and he was also still in a mood over the whole Luiz/sending off debacle.

Isn't Guv the one that's always hanging around SJP? Sounds plausible, though I'd say even if he did say it it's possible he's left out for a week.

Still, I'm going to get excited until this is debunked.  :frantic:

And no i don't hang around the ground :lol:

Just i sometimes pop into the offices there for work realted stuff :thup:

Cheers. Fingers crossed! :indi:

If he does start it will be a massive powersuperconfidenceboostinjection to the whole team.

Apart from Santon. :lol:

Surely he can't play nonsmileraylor again? Will start again i know, FFS  :tickedoff:

If he does start it will be a massive powersuperconfidenceboostinjection to the whole team.

Apart from Santon. :lol:

Surely he can't play nonsmileraylor again? Will start again i know, FFS  :tickedoff:

If the team was being picked on form then r.taylor deserves dropping. At the same time Guthrie probably deserves to keep his place too

That first thread  :lol:

"Worse than Boumsong!"

"He won't play for us again I wouldn't worry about that"

"An absolute liability and disgraceful attitude"

"Disgraceful c***."

Can't blame everyone who was sceptic after relegation season though...remarkable to think about how he has stepped up his game after that  :smitten: