Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest bimpy474

We dont need him:

No player has been more successful in their ‘50-50 ground duels’ for NUFC in the league this season than Mike Williamson - 68% won

:bluestar:

I think this confirms that Stats are total bollocks overall :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

In all fairness, Williamson's bizarrely good in a one on one situation. It's when the ball's in the air he turns to shite.

Or either side of him/played over his head/crossed towards him etc :lol:

In all fairness, Williamson's bizarrely good in a one on one situation. It's when the ball's in the air he turns to s****.

Or when he's chasing after a ball.. I reckon I could beat him to the ball and I'm in my living room.

The San Lorenzo president basically saying it'll be difficult to sign Coloccini, they're in a poor financial position, can't afford him, and are relying on him wanting to walk away from his current contract. :lol:

In this blind world of rampant money chasing we live in believe it or not this sometimes happens over there.

Get a deal involving Stracqualursi then we could be on though.

Sorry Colo, but I'd force you to stay. The press keep persisting with this, so clearly there's something wrong. What the hell could these 'personal reasons' be? Because he's suddenly went from a proud and happy captain to someone begging to go home. Very concerning :(