Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

if it's true it is more of a blow in the fact that to me it shows that the dressing room is losing it , last season they were a team aiming for the sky as high as they could reach as a team, now they are in a scrap and with nothing to fight for ... [/pessimistic]

Maybe more of a split in the dressing room than a lost one.

I'll be fuming with him if he leaves like. He can see were not in particularly good shape, him leaving could put us in serious danger of relegation. What sort of club captain just walks out on his team when they're potentially staring relegation in the face. If he wants to leave, at least go at the end of the season, when PL status isnt up in the air. I'd say he pretty much owes that too us.

Hopefully, this is all utter bollocks by shit stirring media.

Now i know this might have fuck all to do with pardew but im getting a horrible Souness vibe about the club of late.

The criticism of young players at the club.

The constant stream of excuses for poor performance apart from the manager himself.

Dressing room divides. (apparently)

Falling out with Star players.

Playing people out of position.

Tactics and set pieces.

etc.

Just so much negativity around the club like a dark cloud hanging above at the moment.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm guessing here, but I think it's pretty damning that the majority would rather keep a player than the manager, regardless of their viewpoints on no one being bigger than the club/the manager calling the shots etc.

I know nothing is concrete yet, but I feel like I've absolutely had it. It's not right that we give so much and get nothing but disrespect and misery in return.

Would like to know the reasons, pretty certain he is a man of integrity and honesty so I'd imagine there is something nasty behind the scenes. The board will no doubt make out there is nothing they can do about it as usual. Fucking shite season and it's fucking everything up, all the foundations that we had from going down will be gone before too long.

After the Sunderland game Pardew lavished praise on him, it looked a very strong relationship then, as good as their was at the club.

Something pretty catastrophic must have transpired for this to happen. Find it odd that his father is playing a key role in all of this when it was him who apparently pushed Colo into signing a new contract.

It matters fuck all if he 'wants' to leave. Fact of the matter is he's under contract and unless this wee club from Argentina are willing to pay what Ashley wants for him or he buys out his contract he's going nowhere.

Plus, i think its bullshit anyway.