Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

Ryder says he's turned down several interview requests since the start of the season.

The stupid prick had probably dialled the talking clock.

Hi Colo, just wondering if I

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and twenty seconds

Beep beep beep

Yeah but I wanted

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and thirty seconds

Beep beep beep

Okay but if I can just

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and fourty seconds

Beep beep beep

Bye then, sorry for

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and fifty seconds

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and twenty seconds

Beep beep beep

Yeah but I wanted

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and thirty seconds

Beep beep beep

Okay but if I can just

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and fourty seconds

Beep beep beep

Bye then, sorry for

At the third stroke the time sponsored by Accurist will be three fifty two and fifty seconds

How come it takes him ten seconds each to say those things?

EDIT: Sorry Dave  :blush:

Beep beep beep

Yeah but I wanted

Beep beep beep

Okay but if I can just

Beep beep beep

Bye then, sorry for

:huff:

He's going to QPR.

I know it makes no sense, but if he bloody went there...

This place would fucking explode, tho I dont see why we would do business with QPR when they have just fucked us over.  Who knows tho, they may have offered us daft money and daft salary to Colo.

Ryder says he's turned down several interview requests since the start of the season.

The stupid prick had probably dialled the talking clock.

:lol:

http://simpsonswiki.net/w/images/thumb/4/41/Fintstone_Phone.png/250px-Fintstone_Phone.png

"Yabba Dabba Doo! I like talkin' to you!"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5f2u8lOqK1r92ozto1_400.jpg

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

In a parody known and repeated in recent years has been repeated on the Internet, footage of Adolf Hitler with his military leadership of the movie The Fall changes the original dialogue that satirizes other football situations. In this new edition, the German dictator and murderer Figure angry shouting phrases like "But ... Coloccini, Fuck, nostalgic? What an idiot! He has been in Newcastle since 2008! After 5 years? May wonder how suddenly? " and "I can not believe you want to go back home. He has been captain since 2011 and now he wants to go ... Maybe you can not stand the Championship (second division in England) again. "

Just, wow.