Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

someone who is a 100% committed should be captain, not someone who let's his dad speak for him, and want to leave us in the middle off a mess. I like Colo, but no thank you, he knows the mess we are in and then start talking you want to leave, that's not a captain for me

Guest firetotheworks

It's like telling a tramp you're going to go to the cash machine for a tenner and them telling you they can't wait that long. It's scoff-worthy.

We have now the best cb ever, there is no way we are going Colo to go! But if he is. How many of you thinks that we are going to replace him with another cb in the summer :lol: :undecided:

http://api.ning.com/files/uo7wIJmzlkl3NUJwZMvyqVJMBAVdXV5p-hrk9wlzbpyNXijzUgKFPFz2wbcmTb5S9qo3EgPM6DtpC94dtOepuxtTDozAV*gn/MegamanDerp.jpg?width=737&height=571

Think I wrote the worst post ever :lol: don´t understand a thing either :lol:

What I mean though is that it would be idiotic to let him go because with Colo and Mbwia we now possible have the best cb pairing the club ever has had. Add a really good back up cb in Saylor too.

:lol: Yeah that makes more sense and yeah this potentially could be the best CB pairing I've ever seen in my years supporting this club. Saying that I've literally no knowledge of Yanga-Mbiwa, all I've got is youtube clips and fifa :lol: