Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Say it is all a smokescreen... if losing him for the rest of the season, for him to sort out his personal troubles, means getting another year out of him - then I guess it's damage limitation.

It does all seem a bit too convenient, but he was holding his back immediately after that overhead kick.

It's almost as if he's actually injured.

Bugger off with your common sense and your logic. He's clearly been shipped to Argentina by the club as part of a conspiracy where he feigns injury and they pay his £80,000 a week wages until the summer when he leaves for less than his market value.

They need to get the Warren Commission looking at this, like.

I've no doubt he's injured, but to break 2 bones in his back seems far worse than I expected.

I'm no expert so would he have been able to get up and walk off the pitch with no more than a look of discomfort if he'd broken a couple of bones?

I've no doubt he's injured, but to break 2 bones in his back seems far worse than I expected.

I'm no expert so would he have been able to get up and walk off the pitch with no more than a look of discomfort if he'd broken a couple of bones?

Probably a couple of hairline fractures.

Guest VanBarduck

Went to Sunderland forum  :snod:

They really liked that news with the derby approaching , until some dude remind them that we bought Mbiwa this winter, now they're just hoping both Cabaye and Ben Arfa will get injuries  ;D ...

Went to Sunderland forum  :snod:

They really liked that news with the derby approaching

I'm not surprised after the way he played against them at the last derby, but they probably don't realise he hasn't been at that level since.

Hopefully with Mbiwa having a fair few games before then, he'll have got up to speed with the league and will put in a similar performance.

We really should turn these over again, they've nowhere near the pace/workrate/quality that we have.

Guest icemanblue

Couple of weeks is 5-6 in Pardew speak.

That's not nearly negative enough, mate. Should have went for the full season. :lol:

:whistle:

Did you say it, like? :lol:

You must be buzzing, mate. Congrats.

Did you say it, like? :lol:

You must be buzzing, mate. Congrats.

???

I must have said it, that's why it says "Quote from Toon's Taylor on Tuesday 5 March 2013, 12:15:41 PM." 

It's absolutely typical of this season that we persuade him to stay for the rest of the season and now he's likely to be missing for all of it anyway.

Aye, we give him a 4 year contract which a fair few didn't expect us to give him, within a year he's wanting to leave.

We convince him to stay until May, he gets injured and goes home anyway. :lol:

It's absolutely typical of this season that we persuade him to stay for the rest of the season and now he's likely to be missing for all of it anyway.

Aye, we give him a 4 year contract which a fair few didn't expect us to give him, within a year he's wanting to leave.

Absolutely ludicrous isn't it. I just hope he's replaced. MYM has probably shown enough to say he can be our main defender but like fuck do we want to be relying on Saylor and Williamson AGAIN.

Absolutely ludicrous isn't it. I just hope he's replaced. MYM has probably shown enough to say he can be our main defender but like f*** do we want to be relying on Saylor and Williamson AGAIN.

It could actually work out well, he might be able to use his time to sort his family problems out while he's injured, we'll see.