Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

The new Pope is a San Lorenzo fan (they showed several photos of him yesterday with the shirt and his club membership card). You will face the might of the Catholic Church now if you refuse to release Coloccini.

They'll unleash a locust of pedophiles on us?

The new Pope is a San Lorenzo fan (they showed several photos of him yesterday with the shirt and his club membership card). You will face the might of the Catholic Church now if you refuse to release Coloccini.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Iguazu_falls_argentina.jpg

Home free, so close now.

Football's very own Argo-style rescue is in the works if negotiations hit a brickwall, Vatican-style with Colo bouncing from hiding safehouse-to-safehouse/harbored in compliant Mackem territory.

;)

Are you on drugs?

Just some satire of what i think is becoming a joke of a situation. On a serious note Colo's father (agent) has form when it engineering moves away - being shifty in general, threatening to pull triggers.

Case-in-point: Colo's move from Depor to NUFC. Claiming a 'gentleman's agreement' to sell to any club that particular summer, without anything put in writing in the form of an additional min release clause inserted,  and then threatening to run with it to FIFA, a my-word-against-his dispute ffs. Who knows how much further up the legislative chain that could have travelled - in the courts, with the EU handed their golden egg? Good thing Leindero relented - maybe aware of the bigger picture, of something even bigger the clubs could lose. As difficult as he can reportedly be, it was a wise play by Leindero. A saga like that has the potential to knock-over the transfer system.

Some captain. The team is playing in one of the most important games of the last 10 years or so, hee fucks off back to Argentina. He should be in and around the team, encouraging and giving out advice to Haidara and Santon. Im pretty disappointed with him tbh.

Some captain. The team is playing in one of the most important games of the last 10 years or so, hee fucks off back to Argentina. He should be in and around the team, encouraging and giving out advice to Haidara and Santon. Im pretty disappointed with him tbh.

That's a good point actually.

Forget about him, man. As I've said, he doesn't give a shit. I'll be disgusted if he comes back and gets the armband.

I would be amazed if he captains us again tbh. Cabaye is now our captain, and somehow I thought it was telling that he gave it to Tiote and not Jonas when he came off.

I've pretty much accepted it. I'll always look back on him fondly, him leaving early isn't going to change it. I was hoping he would stay long enough for a testimonial, but there are other centerbacks, even if their hair is shit.

If Colo's away in the summer, and considering he wasn't at arguably our biggest game so far this season, I'd probably edge to towards Yohan.

But in truth, I couldn't give a fuck....I'll not notice who's lifting it whilst simultaneously diving around and jizzing.

Dunno why, but I'd walk Colo back into our lineup as captain. Maybe I've buried my head in the sand with everything that's gone on with him, but I love him. He will probably be my favourite centre back I've ever seen play for us.

Dunno why, but I'd walk Colo back into our lineup as captain. Maybe I've buried my head in the sand with everything that's gone on with him, but I love him. He will probably be my favourite centre back I've ever seen play for us.

What this bloke said.