Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Genuine god.

Hope to f*** he does't leave.  At 24 years old always said Woodgate was the best I'd seen in my lifetime but this bloke pisses, s***s and spunks all over him.

Tbf considering Woodgate was injured more than he played its a bit of an unfair comparison.

Genuine god.

Hope to f*** he does't leave.  At 24 years old always said Woodgate was the best I'd seen in my lifetime but this bloke pisses, s***s and spunks all over him.

Tbf considering Woodgate was injured more than he played its a bit of an unfair comparison.

Aye and Colo wins it because we could rely on him for more than two game on the trot tbf.

So what happened with Colo at the end?

nee idea as a bloke a few rows in front had a heart attack and we were too busy watching the medics work on him.

fucks sake hope he's alright?

They had him sitting up in his seat and were talking to him when we left so it may have been an angina attack rather than a heart attack but at first they were pretty concerned and were giving him oxygen.

From .cock

"It was disappointing to lose, of course, but they were fighting for the Champions League while we didn't play for anything, just trying to get three points for the fans," he said.

"But I think Sunday was a very good game because maybe we showed that we can fight against the big teams. We have to prepare for next season and play like we did on Sunday: to be compact and aggressive.

"I think next season, if the team play like that, we can be higher in the table."

Doesn't sound like he's leaving.

"But I think Sunday was a very good game because maybe we showed that we can fight against the big teams. We have to prepare for next season and play like we did on Sunday: to be compact and aggressive.

"I think next season, if the team play like that, we can be higher in the table."

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130520/captain-colo-thank-you-harps_2281670_3185117?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Didn't look like he was leaving yesterday during the lap. Although I found it weird that he and Jonas stayed on the pitch (in the centre circle) a good few minutes after everybody had already gone down the tunnel.

My favorite thing he did yesterday was get to a ball quicker than Walcott did, then stop the ball before it went out and used outside of his right foot to lift it Mapou. Some of those little things he does completely effortlessly was a treat and something I've come to love about him.

My favorite thing he did yesterday was get to a ball quicker than Walcott did, then stop the ball before it went out and used outside of his right foot to lift it Mapou. Some of those little things he does completely effortlessly was a treat and something I've come to love about him.

Remember when him, Enrique and Jonas used to take the piss with their passing in tight areas. Those were great days.

Maybe the time he spent in Argentina during his injury has helped his homesickness somewhat?

Or at least whatever need it was isn't as acute now some time has passed.

In fact we still dunno what the fxxk that "homesickness" is actually.

True as well.

Was quite funny watching him a good 10 yards in front of Walcott and knowing Theo would still absolutely annihilate him for pace. :lol:

Behind Rio he's the classiest defender around. I will miss him a lot.

Who promptly gave it away. :laugh:

Master and apprentice.

Who promptly gave it away. :laugh:

Master and apprentice.

Yep, thought same :lol:

Just seen somebody on facebook state that there are removal vans outside his home. Not sure how true this is however.

Wasn't his house pictured up for sale on some estate agents website some time back? Or was that supposed to be somebody elses across the street?

Can't see him moving out THAT quickly like

Just seen somebody on facebook state that there are removal vans outside his home. Not sure how true this is however.

Is he not between homes at the moment? Renting in Darras Hall before while one in Jesmond is being renovated? That's certainly my understanding.

Guest WashyGeordie

They're probs still cleaning his house after #ColosParty...!