Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

That boils my piss.. even if he didn't write and it was written for him he still was willing to put his name on it, what about an explanation to us?

Can't see the club being happy with that at all, you when you think there was an end to this saga. Not convinced him remaining as Captain is a good idea.

Maybe we've found a club that actually does do fake bids

Wouldn't be surprised given my limited knowledge of Arg football.

Read earlier today they're liable to sell Alan Ruiz, their most saleable asset in the next few days.

I hope when he goes back to link up with the national team in a few weeks he comes back and doesn't go awol over there.

Unless Sweden has relocated to Argentina I don't see this being a problem.

Nice post from a fan there, google translated since I'm not doing it myself at this time of the night

I did not say that they asked him to write that to win more votes. I think even relegating Lammens wins. But hey, it saves the face of the board. I see from the outside that the board has handled this topic terribly, lousily.

If you ever wanted to offer nothing it is a mistake. It is impossible to think that they are going to give away a player captain, idol, expensive and with the team in the position they are. And last, if you think no one tirate offer guita ... shiver ... a week, no more of that. To wait almost two months for a player you can not put a dime for is idiotic. Travel there and help him, give them something in return for his release. I do not know.

And if they wanted to make twine, it is a serious mistake to not have gone there. Send a leader. One in Colombia, Etman nobody knows where it is, and the other in Punta del Este talking electronic parties. They did not seem very concerned with wanting to bring him here. If they left everything in the hands of the agent of they were naive, because we all know what those bastards do.

As for Colocha I love him, it is clear. Hopefully he comes in May, in June .. I can not wait to see him here. Not a criticism against him .. but the letter I did not like at all.

I hope when he goes back to link up with the national team in a few weeks he comes back and doesn't go awol over there.

ah thats ok then,  someone told me they were playing a qualifier back in Argentina.

ah thats ok then,  someone told me they were playing a qualifier back in Argentina.

Next qualifier not 'til late March fella. At home though.

Yeah he's staying but not convinced at all he will even bother to try, reading that is going anger so many fans. Taylor & Mbuwa will be up for the fight and therefore deserve to start ahead of our non committed Captain.

Pardew has to be angry over that letter, he needs to show the balls its going to require to take action, give Cabaye the armband and lets move on as a team, let Colo sit out for the rest of the season last thing we need is him playing with the mental state he has.

Yeah he's staying but not convinced at all he will even bother to try, reading that is going anger so many fans. Taylor & Mbuwa will be up for the fight and therefore deserve to start ahead of our non committed Captain.

Pardew has to be angry over that letter, he needs to show the balls its going to require to take action, give Cabaye the armband and lets move on as a team, let Colo sit out for the rest of the season last thing we need is him playing with the mental state he has.

What if Taylor gets injured again? non committed captain >>>>>>>>>>> Williamson.

Besides he didn't let it effect his performances in the last 2 games.

What if Taylor gets injured again? non committed captain >>>>>>>>>>> Williamson.

Hmmm but he did vs Liverpool and I think from then on too apart from the last two games but now he has been given no way out,, not got what he is desperate for, you really think he is in it for us ?

Hmmm but he did vs Liverpool and I think from then on too apart from the last two games but now he has been given no way out,, not got what he is desperate for, you really think he is in it for us ?

Not totally no, but even so i would still rather Colo even he is non-committed over Williamson. I agree he should be stripped of the captaincy mind.

As much as I love that he's staying here he should resign the captaincy imo.

If not, Pardew has to have the balls and pull it from him.

With so many new players through the door I can't see it causing massive unrest in the team.

Even without the armband Colo would continue to be a true professional,certainly on the pitch anyway.And I'm still very confident he'll do his best on the pitch.

Shouldn't be captain. I think he'll play fine tbh though

Until he decides to get himself his 2nd violent conduct charge, not convinced at all that after the outcome he is willing to try at all. Hope am wrong but I just don't see it.

After all this i think the our fans are owed a letter also. All he would need to say was that he was sorry for any confusion and that he is committed to the team and to helping us stay up etc.

Apart from people on here and twitter etc (creating rumours) i think the newcastle fans have been extremely patient with the whole thing despite knowing very little.

It's a difficult one to call.

It does look like the summer will do him here and then he's off . . . . but hold on, how is that going to happen? Haven't SL signed somebody else?

Even if they don't, where is the money coming from? He isn't paying it himself, they sure aren't going to pay it, so where/how is he going to leave here?

My first reaction is to strip him of the armband for the good of the team but that's only going to work if the assumption is that he's absolutely leaving in the summer and I'm just not sure how that's going to happen.

Surely he's been told that he need to stay (partially) "because" he's our Captain, leading by example etc blah blah.

He'll probably have to keep it (on that basis)