Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

This thread is starting to read like a Lee Ryder ITK thread. He was past it a couple of years ago but was still our best central defender so we paid him a bit more to stay on rather than invest in a proper solution. We thought we could get away with it by investing in potential, and it might have worked if we had a manager who could actually do a manager's job, even at a fundamental level. Putting Lascelles into the team a few games earlier might have done the trick.

Was it an aging half arsed captain or a aging shola ameobi who swayed/sided most with Alan fucking Pardew? Speaks volumes. I know people will forever cite Ben Rafa being disruptive and perhaps he was but the implications of the sentence before this one are massive.

Imagine that mutation, man.

Forced hba out the club, caused a dressing room devide, never spoke directly to the fans, said f*** all on the pitch and disappeared back home every opportunity he could get...as well as providing some of the most gutless performances in recent years, all to the tune of £80kpw.

Newcastle captain ladies and gentlemen. No wonder we are where we are.

I f***ing hate him.

Driving force behind us signing Chucky too.

should be of highest priority to get rid

He's definitely offski IMO. Haven't heard a peep out of him since Rafa joined. If he had any future at the club, he would have been forced or pushed by the manager to communicate with the fans somehow. As good as gone IMO.

He's definitely offski IMO. Haven't heard a peep out of him since Rafa joined. If he had any future at the club, he would have been forced or pushed by the manager to communicate with the fans somehow. As good as gone IMO.

There's also something up with that 'injury' he's got that's offically kept him out of the team. I think it's more likely he's been stopped for playing for some reason, perhaps because Rafa knew his heart wasn't in it and his head was in San Lorenzo, or maybe he's refused to play.

Lucas Atkin: I want to be overpaid to put only occasional effort into my job over the penultimate year of my contract and then be allowed by my employer to move to a destination of my choice with no benefit to them and regardless of their personnel needs.

There's also something up with that 'injury' he's got that's offically kept him out of the team. I think it's more likely he's been stopped for playing for some reason, perhaps because Rafa knew his heart wasn't in it and his head was in San Lorenzo, or maybe he's refused to play.

I remember when he first came Mick Lowe's asked if when out injured he was giving the manager his input and advise on the team in general and he said Errm no indicating a shift taking advise from a bad apple as far as Ian concerned he should be gone and won't be missed

Someone wanna try to decipher this?

Lucas Atkin: I want to be overpaid to put only occasional effort into my job over the penultimate year of my contract and then be allowed by my employer to move to a destination of my choice with no benefit to them and regardless of their personnel needs.

It's a wonder how literally any footballer gives a fuck once they've climbed the ladder. Such an easy life.

Guest Gomez

Sounds like he's resigned to the fact that he doesn't have a place in Rafa's plans.

The extension clause means he couldn't play any significant role without drawing this situation out even longer... Bye bye!

I remember when he first came Mick Lowe's asked if when out injured he was giving the manager his input and advise on the team in general and he said Errm no indicating a shift taking advise from a bad apple as far as Ian concerned he should be gone and won't be missed

sorry forum police I typed it on the toilet  at work left my shakespearean verse at home....

what I meant was when Rafa first arrived Mick Lowes asked Rafa if Coloccini while he was out was being a big influence in terms of offering Rafa advise on what works, what the players are like, how things work at the club etc hinting due to the fact he has been with the club so long and captain he is some sort of big important figure/influence at the club.

Rafa politely said errrrm no.... I like the fact that if there was any rumoured over influence Rafa was having none of it.

only point I was trying to make.

Didn't mean to antagonise you, mate, just wanted a bit of clarity.

sorry forum police I typed it on the toilet  at work left my shakespearean verse at home....

what I meant was when Rafa first arrived Mick Lowes asked Rafa if Coloccini while he was out was being a big influence in terms of offering Rafa advise on what works, what the players are like, how things work at the club etc hinting due to the fact he has been with the club so long and captain he is some sort of big important figure/influence at the club.

Rafa politely said errrrm no.... I like the fact that if there was any rumoured over influence Rafa was having none of it.

Didn't mean to antagonise you, mate, just wanted a bit of clarity.

Aye ok :lol: you didn't mean to antagonise, maybe it just comes naturally to you?

It's still a fucking mess like.  Why not try using sentences like a normal person?

Not sure if serious or directed at me but I can type in a style I want to type couldn't give a shit if its not understood just move passed the comment simple really, nee wonder I have been a long term lurker over someone who contributes regularly if its more about my writing style over a point I am trying to make.

It's still a fucking mess like.  Why not try using sentences like a normal person?

It's still a f***ing mess like.  Why not try using sentences like a normal person?

I've tampered with the metre....its almost Shakespearean now no?

sorry forum police

I typed it on the toilet

at work

left my shakespearean verse

at home

Rafa politely said errrrm no....