Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Elliott

Carr Boumsong Williamson Babayaro

Geremi Faye Butt Smith Obertan

Owen

Worst performing 11 in my lifetime from what I can remember. Elliott more because he's a loathsome fatty rather than s****.

After Owen, Geremi was our second most important player in that run under Keegan.

I'd swap Geremi out for Duff.

Appreciate he weighed in with a few goals but there was a heartless little runt if ever I've seen one.

Elliott

Carr Boumsong Williamson Babayaro

Geremi Faye Butt Smith Obertan

Owen

Worst performing 11 in my lifetime from what I can remember. Elliott more because he's a loathsome fatty rather than s****.

After Owen, Geremi was our second most important player in that run under Keegan.

I'd swap Geremi out for Duff.

Appreciate he weighed in with a few goals but there was a heartless little runt if ever I've seen one.

Actually, Duff has to have a place in that side so I'd swap him for old Gezza. What a detestable little bloke with a massive heed.

Guest Howaythetoon

I stand by my opinion that Obertan is the worst footballer I've ever seen play for us. He has no heart whatsoever and is thick as whale spunk. He is quick and that is it. Football ability he has zero of it. He's a coward. How he is a professional footballer I do not know. We spent several million pounds on him. He came from Man Utd. He is from good stock back in France. He is a freak and should be nowhere near a football pitch. We've had some shit players turn out in the past but this fucking imbecile takes the piss.

I stand by my opinion that Obertan is the worst footballer I've ever seen play for us. He has no heart whatsoever and is thick as whale spunk. He is quick and that is it. Football ability he has zero of it. He's a coward. How he is a professional footballer I do not know. We spent several million pounds on him. He came from Man Utd. He is from good stock back in France. He is a freak and should be nowhere near a football pitch. We've had some s*** players turn out in the past but this f***ing imbecile takes the p*ss.

Fergie always knew when to let a player go, he must have shown some ability at some point to get there but if Fergie is actively selling someone there's a reason for it. Should never have taken him, Butt or Smith.

I stand by my opinion that Obertan is the worst footballer I've ever seen play for us. He has no heart whatsoever and is thick as whale spunk. He is quick and that is it. Football ability he has zero of it. He's a coward. How he is a professional footballer I do not know. We spent several million pounds on him. He came from Man Utd. He is from good stock back in France. He is a freak and should be nowhere near a football pitch. We've had some shit players turn out in the past but this fucking imbecile takes the piss.

Nails it, pretty much. The fact that successive managers have chosen him over the likes of Ben motherfucking Arfa due to his supposed 'tracking back' and professionalism makes me hate this cunt even more with a passion. Want him out of our club.

I stand by my opinion that Obertan is the worst footballer I've ever seen play for us. He has no heart whatsoever and is thick as whale spunk. He is quick and that is it. Football ability he has zero of it. He's a coward. How he is a professional footballer I do not know. We spent several million pounds on him. He came from Man Utd. He is from good stock back in France. He is a freak and should be nowhere near a football pitch. We've had some s*** players turn out in the past but this f***ing imbecile takes the p*ss.

Fergie always knew when to let a player go, he must have shown some ability at some point to get there but if Fergie is actively selling someone there's a reason for it. Should never have taken him, Butt or Smith.

:thup: Can't think of many good players he let go - Stam's the best example I suppose, and maybe Beckham and Van Nistelrooy.  Butt and Smith were so clearly finished.

:thup: Can't think of many good players he let go - Stam's the best example I suppose, and maybe Beckham and Van Nistelrooy.  Butt and Smith were so clearly finished.

Forlan did pretty well when he left, but obviously didn't make it in England.