The Life and Times of 'Entertaining' Mario Balotelli

Ketsbaia

Guest guinness_fiend

Apparently just been in to the The John Rylands University Library (University of Manchester) and paid off all fines.

I work in the city centre and some of my colleagues have seen him in and around Deansgate before.  I keep an eye out for him when I manage to grab a lunchbreak, as I could do with a couple of grand or so!

To be fair its hard to describe that as deliberate stamp. If deliberate stamp should hit his head or hand as easily as that. but it hit between head & hand.

Don't think it was deliberate - and I personally hate Balotelli and would be one of the first to say so if I thought it was. It looked like he was just trying to walk on.

To be fair its hard to describe that as deliberate stamp. If deliberate stamp should hit his head or hand as easily as that. but it hit between head & hand.

Don't think it was deliberate - and I personally hate Balotelli and would be one of the first to say so if I thought it was. It looked like he was just trying to walk on.

Walk on his head?

Walk on his head?

No. But even a not-so-human-human like Balotelli probably doesn't have eyes on his feets.

Reminded me a bit of Rooney vs Portugal at the Euro 2004. Only Ronaldo got him sent off that day. Was a bit worse than Balotelli's, though.

I'm far from his biggest fan, but it's impossible to say it was definitely deliberate.

Less than a couple of seconds earlier both of his legs were off the ground - he could easily have stumbled and fallen (he did end up on the floor).