Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Been having a gander on the Lyon forum and they seem to think he's pretty rubbish, but annoyed to let him go in January due to lack of depth. Seem happy to get rid in the summer though.

I personally don't catch much French football, but I've seen a fair few people saying he's rubbish to what he's used to be.

edit: Just read that someone think's they're robbing us if they get €5m. That doesn't bode well.

I'm sure I recall Twente fans not caring about Tiote leaving.  Amazing how shit people get when it's looking like they're going to leave, isn't it?

Whilst Alan Smith has always been gash in our case. Well apart from half a season in the championship.

Guest elbee909

Been having a gander on the Lyon forum and they seem to think he's pretty rubbish, but annoyed to let him go in January due to lack of depth. Seem happy to get rid in the summer though.

I personally don't catch much French football, but I've seen a fair few people saying he's rubbish to what he's used to be.

edit: Just read that someone think's they're robbing us if they get €5m. That doesn't bode well.

I'm sure I recall Twente fans not caring about Tiote leaving.  Amazing how shit people get when it's looking like they're going to leave, isn't it?

Whilst Alan Smith has always been gash in our case. Well apart from half a season in the championship.

Alan Smith is a very special case, as well as a special person.  AND HE'LL NEVER LEAVE!

Massive signing if true, there's no way Ashley can be signing him with the view to massive profits, so maybe he fancies building a team now? :dontknow:

Would imagine, even if we signed him for £8m, he'd still be liable to double in value should he be a hit. Worth the gamble.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder 13s  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Reliably told that Cissokho talk of medical is incorrect despite reports from France #nufc

Only 2 hours late :lol:

:okay:

Ryder blatantly just checks this forum, and tweets something that goes against the majority opinion. I honestly think he'd be out of a job if it was'nt for this forum and Twitter.

I think the French media have proven they know what is going on with nufc way more than our local press.

This. Really don't trust Ryder, he's never been on the ball with regards to transfers. Also, no one had any clue about what was going on in the case of Marveaux.

I think the French media have proven they know what is going on with nufc way more than our local press.

This. Really don't trust Ryder, he's never been on the ball with regards to transfers. Also, no one had any clue about what was going on in the case of Marveaux.

To be fair i dont think anyone saw that coming. He signed at something like 7am, totally out of the blue.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7429621/?

Lyon confirmed this week that they would be willing to listen to offers for the France international full-back.

Arsenal and Newcastle have both been credited with strong interest in the 24-year-old.

Sky Sports now understands that although the Magpies did have an interest in the player, they have now opted against a deal.

St James' Park sources also confirmed that talk of a medical were wide of the mark.

No surprise there then.

The Magpies are understood to be looking for a new defender and they are believed to be keeping tabs on Cesena defender Yohan Benalouane.

The 24-year-old Frenchman is believed to have been scouted last week during their Coppa Italia clash at Napoli