Sunderland v Newcastle - 20/08/11 at 12noon (not live on TV!)

Fatwax

Can't believe we're going into the 2nd game of the season with Shola potentially being our number 1 striker...

Ba is clearly our number one striker.

Clearly because he was the one to make way for Obertan last week. Or clearly because we already know Shola is starting this week, ye most expect a 5 man midfield?

Can't believe we're going into the 2nd game of the season with Shola potentially being our number 1 striker...

Ba is clearly our number one striker.

Clearly because he was the one to make way for Obertan last week. Or clearly because we already know Shola is starting this week, ye most expect a 5 man midfield?

Clearly because anyone with half a brain can see he's a far better player (I'm sure Pardew has at least half).  If Shola starts ahead of Ba tomorrow it'll be down to fitness or the Geordie factor..

Pressure is on them after Bruce's derby debacles last season and that his obsession makes it look increasingly like he spent a fortune buying players to win a one off game rather than planning for the longer term.

Even if they beat us I'm sure we'll finish higher in the league than them.

Pressure is on them after Bruce's derby debacles last season and that his obsession makes it look increasingly like he spent a fortune buying players to win a one off game rather than planning for the longer term.

Even if they beat us I'm sure we'll finish higher in the league than them.

Really?