Sunderland v Newcastle - 20/08/11 at 12noon (not live on TV!)

Fatwax

Mackem at work is shitting it already, especially as he is buying my beer on Saturday night when we win.

Don't get hit with a coin this time!

I'm not going as I'll be busy, given my ticket to a mate.

I'm going to dispense with the bravado and just admit I'm f***ing cacking myself :lol: I f***ing hate the build up to the derby.

This.

Had the 'yous dont realize how important Nolan was to you' line from my mate today.  I think we do...

I'm fairly calm about this tbh, I was absolutely shitting it before Halloween last year, it's the home games I couldn't stand losing, even if they do get a win at their place it'll not come close to Halloween. If they were to win though, the build up to the return leg would be fucking awful.

I heard the 1st half of their game on Saturday and they were destroyed and defensively all over the place, could have been 4-0 down at half time, but they got a lot of luck and somehow got back into it, aided by a rather confused looking Liverpool in the 2nd half.

Their have been lucky in recent derbies too, lucky to get a draw at the sos last season and arguably just as lucky to get away with a 5-1 at SJP as we eased up on them after 70 minutes.

Despite the crap Shearer and co were spouting at the weekend, I think they're weaker than last season, minus Bent,Henderson,Onuha,Welbeck, Zenden and Malbranque, replacing them with a few relegation cast offs and a couple of past their sell by date mercenaries.

They may win on Saturday but they will not improve on last season's position.

Win,lose or draw no doubt the morons will be on the pitch again threatening players with the full blessing of their chairman and manager.

Spot on.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Can see us getting an absolute pasting after Tiote gets sent to the stands on 26 minutes.

Pipe down you dizzy get.

Any of you motherfuckers watching this in town?

I have no friends and need a drinking buddy as mines on holiday.

Do you know anywhere it will be shown? My local in Morpeth shows every game but all the lads would rather watch it in newcastle for the atmosphere.

Guest BooBoo

9am start in town, metro down at 10.45.

Woop. I cant say I really enjoy these games but I'd still not want to miss them. Last year's home game was a rare chance when you can actually relax during the match.

what was our line up when we drew 1-1 there last season (unluckily)

I reckon our strikers are better this time around, but we are missing Nolan and Enrique (obviously)

Harper

Simpson

Coloccini

Williamson

Jose Enrique

Barton

Nolan

Smith

Gutierrez

Ameobi

Best

so most likely:

Harper        - Krul

Simpson      - Simpson

Coloccini      - Colocini

Williamson  - Taylor

Jose Enrique - Taylor

Barton        - Barton

Nolan          - Cabaye

Smith          - Tiote

Gutierrez    - Gutierrez

Ameobi        - Ameobi

Best            - Ba

Would rather see Best up front with Ba like

what was our line up when we drew 1-1 there last season (unluckily)

I reckon our strikers are better this time around, but we are missing Nolan and Enrique (obviously)

Harper

Simpson

Coloccini

Williamson

Jose Enrique

Barton

Nolan

Smith

Gutierrez

Ameobi

Best

so most likely:

Harper        - Krul

Simpson      - Simpson

Coloccini      - Colocini

Williamson  - Taylor

Jose Enrique - Taylor

Barton        - Barton

Nolan          - Cabaye

Smith          - Tiote

Gutierrez    - Gutierrez

Ameobi        - Ameobi

Best            - Ba

Would rather see Best up front with Ba like

Aye. Be nice if Fergies fit. Would deal with Larsson no bother

Can see Demba getting fired up for this and getting his first goal, alongside that I'd love to see Colo nick a goal or Tayls. Can see us leading for most of the game and being shafted again for a draw but I'm going for 2-1 to us