Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

Ben Arfa could be an absolute bell end but I'd still take him over some angel who works 100% in training day in day out and is still an average Premiership footballer. At the end of the day if they cannot make it work on the pitch it's their problem too. If they are refusing to pass to him they're the ones letting the team down, not him.

He's the best footballer we own by an absolute distance, and I absolutely detest any player who's driving even further out the door.

This is worth repeating.,,,

Bellamy was undoubtedly a bell hat. Just after Souness forced him out Bobby was asked if he had problems with him. He said 'of course I did, but I loved him on a Saturday afternoon because he won me football matches.'

That's management. You don't need a course or badges, you just need to be a man about it.

It's great. Every lie, deceit and piece of propaganda churned out should be scrutinised and exposed as widely as possible until they have no wiggle room left to move in: from Ashley & Pardew down to their bottomfeeders.

Ben Arfa could be an absolute bell end but I'd still take him over some angel who works 100% in training day in day out and is still an average Premiership footballer. At the end of the day if they cannot make it work on the pitch it's their problem too. If they are refusing to pass to him they're the ones letting the team down, not him.

He's the best footballer we own by an absolute distance, and I absolutely detest any player who's driving even further out the door.

Bellamy was undoubtedly a bell hat. Just after Souness forced him out Bobby was asked if he had problems with him. He said 'of course I did, but I loved him on a Saturday afternoon because he won me football matches.'

That's management. You don't need a course or badges, you just need to be a man about it.

Imagine Pardew managing Bellamy man :lol:

At least he's basically admitted that a conversation was held #winning

On a scale of 1 to 10:

1 being as sober as Mark Lawrenson http://i57.tinypic.com/91klyu.jpg

and 10 being as blathered as Garth Crooks http://i59.tinypic.com/2hy8c9c.jpg

How drunk would you say you were? And what about Elliot?

Imagine Pardew managing Bellamy man :lol:

Bellamy would nut him after ten minutes, call an emergency manager down from backstage and sub himself and Robert HBA on.

Someone put up a Bellamy quote yesterday about SBR which was pure gold. I don't know which thread it was in but nothing could have emphasised the difference between a genuine manager and a con artist more.

At least he's basically admitted that a conversation was held #winning

On a scale of 1 to 10:

1 being as sober as Mark Lawrenson http://i57.tinypic.com/91klyu.jpg

and 10 being as blathered as Garth Crooks http://i59.tinypic.com/2hy8c9c.jpg

How drunk would you say you were? And what about Elliot?

6?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01202/Kenneth-Williams-4_1202838c.jpg

Elliot was probably like a 2