Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

:lol: grow up man. As if he's going to say "nah Pards & Woody mate, I'm too s*** for noocahsoll, I'll stay put at Charlton fanx as I'm not a parasite lackie".

The useless c*** shouldn't be at the club to say it in the first place. The fact that utter morons and sheep like you can't see past this is the problem. You total fucktard.

Honestly some of our f***ing supporters man. f***ing gullible sheep t***s.

:lol: grow up man. As if he's going to say "nah Pards & Woody mate, I'm too s*** for noocahsoll, I'll stay put at Charlton fanx as I'm not a parasite lackie".

The useless c*** shouldn't be at the club to say it in the first place. The fact that utter morons and sheep like you can't see past this is the problem. You total fucktard.

To be honest the worst supporters are the twats who call out other ones for having their own opinions

Excellent symbol of this era in Newcastle United history. Will do because he's a friend of the goalkeeping coach who is a friend of the manager who is a friend of the former managing director who is a friend of the owner. Everyone obliges.

Summed up beautifully.

In both PES/FIFA he's the first one I cut. I terminate this fat prick's contract, I waste my own money to get rid of him. :lol:

As petty as I am, love it.

I could easily start career mode by adding HBA, Marv, MYM back. Cutting Elliott and pretending he never existed. Yet, I still just cut him and spend money to terminate his contract. :lol:

Used to do the same to Obertan too, mind you.

To be honest the worst supporters are the t***s who call out other ones for having their own opinions

My arse. Baaaaaaaa

To be honest the worst supporters are the t***s who call out other ones for having their own opinions

My arse. Baaaaaaaa

Howay man George, we support the same team. We have different opinions that's all.

Rob Elliot is a better goalkeeper than Pardew is a manager. Elliot is a mediocre loathsome prick but we have bigger problems than him.

Can we put the definitions of both 'average' and 'medicore' on the forum banner, please. :lol:

Yep we certainly do.

Some make every excuse for the current regime and are totally complicit in their infestation of NUFC. Blindly toadying along, wearing the wonga tasttic shirts, 'pardew give us a wave' morons.

This 'keeper' should be pelted with abuse everytime the fraud takes to the pitch.

and tgarve. didn't you just do the same?

I apologise unreservedly to the manupstairs for the fucktard remark mind.

However I firmly beleive some of the morons currently 'supporting' NUFC are complicit.

Get onto Facebook, or rather don't, and see some of the shit man. Just so sick of this fucking bunch of slimy twats who are associated with us, and that includes the fraud players we have in the squad.

Go and sing their names if you want.

Rob Elliot is a better goalkeeper than Pardew is a manager. Elliot is a mediocre loathsome prick but we have bigger problems than him.

Can we put the definitions of both 'average' and 'medicore' on the forum banner, please. :lol:

:thup: People seem to think average and mediocre mean shit. Krul is closer to average than Blob is

Yep we certainly do.

Some make every excuse for the current regime and are totally complicit in their infestation of NUFC. Blindly toadying along, wearing the wonga tasttic shirts, 'pardew give us a wave' morons.

This 'keeper' should be pelted with abuse everytime the fraud takes to the pitch.

and tgarve. didn't you just do the same?

I apologise unreservedly to the manupstairs for the fucktard remark mind.

However I firmly beleive some of the morons currently 'supporting' NUFC are complicit.

Get onto Facebook, or rather don't, and see some of the s*** man. Just so sick of this f***ing bunch of slimy t***s who are associated with us, and that includes the fraud players we have in the squad.

Go and sing their names if you want.

I'm as against the regime and Pardew as you are. Before branding someone a fucktard and sheep and moron maybe you would do well to actually understand context and not just the words you read. The hatred IS way over the top, but I never claimed it was unjustified. I feel it as much as anyone else. Rather than direct the hate at a player, turn the hate against the manager and the owner. Sitting here laying an egg over a shot that a goalkeeper should have saved is a waste of time and energy. Abuse should always be directed at the c***s responsible for this, namely Pardew and Ashley.

If what you understood from my posts was that I was defending Elliot and by association the regime, then you don't have a clue.

Oh aye, put them up please, so that mediocre posters like myself can learn the true meaning of pedantry.

At least we have signed someone else though. With Barlow and Alnwick/ woodman older aswel we have decent goalkeeper cover next season. Can we not get behind Elliot in this spell bareing in mind it may be his last? Or should we kick a (fat) man while he is down

At least we have signed someone else though. With Barlow and Alnwick/ woodman older aswel we have decent goalkeeper cover next season. Can we not get behind Elliot in this spell bareing in mind it may be his last? Or should we kick a (fat) man while he is down

I'm getting behind no-one. They can all go fuck themselves.