Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

All I can think about is his non-dives against Burnley and Stoke as he just stands there staring.

Is he still fat? Already sick to death of this season. f*** it all.

Watching that Stoke game on a grainy stream and assumed it was a massive screamer by Shaqiri and it turned out it was right next to Elliot.

Was absolutely fuming with that game

Rafa Benitez thinks Elliot is the best goalkeeper currently available to NUFC. End of argument.

:lol: Rafa Benitez thinks we need to sign a fucking goalkeeper. End of argument.

English comprehension not your best subject was it? Read the full sentence more carefully next time, I've put the pertinent bit in bold for your benefit.

It's well known Rafa wants a new, experienced keeper. So far he hasn't got one.

I'm amused that people who last saw Krul play 2 and a half seasons ago think he should be ahead of who Rafa thinks should start. Rafa sees our players everyday in training. I back him to pick our best keeper.

Rafa Benitez thinks Elliot is the best goalkeeper currently available to NUFC. End of argument.

:lol: Rafa Benitez thinks we need to sign a fucking goalkeeper. End of argument.

:lol:

Oh yeah, he really got me there didn't he? How stupid I look. :rolleyes:

It would have ended the argument more humorously if Rafa had left the #1 vacant when submitting the squad numbers. Sends a pretty fucking clear message to the current keepers, the board as well as prospective signings :lol:

This sends a bit of a message of its own like. This hand in hand with Diame as #10 :lol:

More of a "look at the s**** we've got to work with" statement I reckon.

Diame is not a number 10 anymore, he is cover for CM, our first choice number 10 is Perez backed up by De Jong, which is not good enough either.

This sends a bit of a message of its own like. This hand in hand with Diame as #10 :lol:

Diame is not a number 10 anymore, he is cover for CM, our first choice number 10 is Perez backed up by De Jong, which is not good enough either.

Think he means Diame wears the number 10 shirt now.

Think he means Diame wears the number 10 shirt now.

Colback still wears number 4, the numbers mean nothing, there was really nothing significant about Elliot getting number 1, we knew he was first choice for a while, the problem really is he is first choice whether he plays with 1 or 21 on his back. Diame is most definitely not first choice, he's a back up now, who will do well to be named on the subs bench.