Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

The Oscar overhead kick that went about half a foot wide of the post, he just stood, watched it go past, then put his hands in the air like all "aye safe as houses" :lol:

I prefer Alnwick already, at least he isn't a cunt.

Any news about how long he will be out?

After the way he spoke about the fans and licked Pardews hoop, I hope he never makes a recovery. It's players like him who are prepared to settle for nothing and never wanting to win things whilst happy to pick up his wages that is wrong with football.

Any news about how long he will be out?

After the way he spoke about the fans and licked Pardews hoop, I hope he never makes a recovery. It's players like him who are prepared to settle for nothing and never wanting to win things whilst happy to pick up his wages that is wrong with football.

Utter shit.

Really hope Alnwick looks mint so we decide to keep him and loan him out next year, Krul and Darlow to battle it out for no.1, Woodman and Woolston at no.3 and no.4 and ditch this fat cunt to Yeovil or suchlike for £100k.

Really hope Alnwick looks mint so we decide to keep him and loan him out next year, Krul and Darlow to battle it out for no.1, Woodman and Woolston at no.3 and no.4 and ditch this fat c*** to Yeovil or suchlike for £100k.

Its a wild guess this but i think we signed Darlow so we can sell Krull next summer.

Really hope Alnwick looks mint so we decide to keep him and loan him out next year, Krul and Darlow to battle it out for no.1, Woodman and Woolston at no.3 and no.4 and ditch this fat c*** to Yeovil or suchlike for £100k.

Its a wild guess this but i think we signed Darlow so we can sell Krull next summer.

Nailed on.

Who the fucks gonna buy Krul tho. You need a team out there to need a keeper for starters and generally teams don't go mental spending for keepers. Reckon we'd get £6-8 million for Krul at an absolute maximum tbh even if there was a buyer, maybe after 2012 you'd have got more for him but not right now.

Not denying we might sell him, like, just that its not a particularly lucrative position to cash in on.

Yeah, goalkeepers generally don't go for that much.  Think Buffon is still the most expensive at about £30m (?) but after him I can't think of many that have gone for even £20m.  De Gea maybe?  That Chelsea lad?

Think we'd be lucky to get £10m for Krul.