Scunthorpe 1 - 2 Newcastle (AET - CC) - 25/08/11 - post-match reaction from pg66

Dave

One of many problems tonight is: Peter Lovenkrands as a right midfielder. We have nothing on that flank. He just cuts in all the time and want to score a goal and Danny Simpson is very defensive as usual.

Sorry for Williamson to get injured, but we needed to do a defensive substitution.

So it's 4-4-2 then. So wrong.

4-2-3-1 for the second half. Lovenkrands out and Vuckic in.

-------------------- Best -------------------

Marveaux -------Vuckic --------------- Ba

----------- Cabaye -- Gosling ------------

Looks good on paper but the way things are tonight our right flank would get fucking destroyed every time Scunthorpe had the ball.

Ba, Best and Shola are basically the same striker, big, black and immobile, with very little goal threat. Maybe Ba's not fit, I hope so anyhow as he looks terrible.

They're all black. That's about the only similarity.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ba, Best and Shola are basically the same striker, big, black and immobile, with very little goal threat. Maybe Ba's not fit, I hope so anyhow as he looks terrible.

Ba is definitely not immobile. He's just way off the pace.

Biggest load of shit I've read on here since Ronaldo last posted.

Doesn't look fit/interested.

When is he going to be up to pace then?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A few years.

Why the fuck are we just hoofing it forward, we have played it on the floor a few times and looked ok....but no just fucking hoof it.

Pass the ball around in the second half ffs..

Ba has looked like a kid on his first day at School.

Guest Slarth

nufcfans NUFCfans

Fyi, Demba Ba has been fasting in this Islamic month of Ramadhan, so energy levels likely to be affected. #NUFC

Damn and blast, beat me to it by a second

Last game of the season, probably.