QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

Not sure he'll play Santon in this match,probably start him on the bench.Think Pardew will stick with Taylor at left back it could be a bit of confidence breaker for Santon if we go behind and the crowd get behind them.

Not sure he'll play Santon in this match,probably start him on the bench.Think Pardew will stick with Taylor at left back it could be a bit of confidence breaker for Santon if we go behind and the crowd get behind them.

It'll be a confidence breaker for anyone being the substitute full back behind Simpson and Ryan chuckles Taylor

Santon getting his debut against SWP could not be better placed. He's a f***ing s**** winger and it would be great for Santon's settling-in if he could keep the useless little c*** in his pocket.

:nods:

You've got to play Santon, man. Raylor has been servicable in the first few games and he's done well on set pieces, but we've got to drop him immediately now we have a proper left back. Santon has the ability on the ball to link up well with Jonas and play into midfield, while he should have enough physically to cope with SWP.

If we want to start playing this 'new system' it's crucial we get him in the team as quickly as possible. Sorry Raylor.

You've got to play Santon, man. Raylor has been servicable in the first few games and he's done well on set pieces, but we've got to drop him immediately now we have a proper left back. Santon has the ability on the ball to link up well with Jonas and play into midfield, while he should have enough physically to cope with SWP.

If we want to start playing this 'new system' it's crucial we get him in the team as quickly as possible. Sorry Raylor.

I agree. Taylor has shown he's a useful backup option at left-back, but he won't be a patch on someone who's actually played there before. Everyone was up in arms at the prospect of him playing there (me included) but he's performed well above what everyone expected.

Yeehaaa! Got my ticket for this one, first away in years...get in!!

I think Pardew will stick with his team from the Fulham game, probably bring Santon on in second half if Taylor looks knackered... Would like to see Sameobi come on at some point...

Santon will play and rightly so, you've got to be bedding him in as early as possible given that our fixtures look pretty reasonable in the short term future. I think hopes of Tiote completely dominating Barton are a bit premature considering how poor the former has been so far. I think Tiote and Cabaye between them should have enough to see off Barton and Tarabt, but it'll be closer than some are predicting imo.

Fucking international breaks, so mind-numbingly boring. Can't wait until we get back into the swing of domestic football.

Monday this game too, full 7 days still ffs.

At least there'll be something to watch and talk about in five though.