Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is there not a function in settings that allows you to disable pictures?

Probably. Hadn't looked because I expected people to be talking about Davide Santon and if we have signed him, not a competition between a bunch of geeks trying to impress each other with shite moving pictures.

:laugh: :thup: :thup:

This thread, man :D

Even though I didn't want Pieters, a Pieters/Santon double signing would've gave us 2LBs, a RB and a CB. Versatility rules.

Like others, I'm still uneasy about a right footer on the left, but is he at least adequate with his left?

He's as about as right/one footed as they come from what I've seen of him... How do you equate adequate?...

If he's adequate he could at least pass with his left, maybe even put a cross in?

Then he's not adequate from everything I've seen of him... Makings of a very good RB though...

It's a disgrace that we have tracked and seem like we might buy this bloke without even realising, as you to your credit have easily done via Youtube, that he's not a f***ing left back.

Graham Carr is a f***ing joke, and our club is yet again a national embarrassment. :angry:

Hard to tell if that reply is laced with sarcasm or not... Either way happy we've got this lad on board... No doubt things will be clearer when we hear AP's plans for him when asked directly... But going off the handful of games I've seen him play in the CL and the couple of Italy national games along with the YT archives I wouldn't be surprised if we go for a LB in January if not this window...

Probably. Hadn't looked because I expected people to be talking about Davide Santon and if we have signed him, not a competition between a bunch of geeks trying to impress each other with shite moving pictures.

http://thesensus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/AnimatedPooSteamingCLR1.gif

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Mint.

Done

I am with all of this nonsense.

Seriously, I bet by 8pm tonight if he hasn't signed people will be back to Mr negative.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Came into this thread 10 pages ago thinking something must have happened.  :dowie:

They are waiting for other signings & will probably announce them together surely

?

Anyone know if Santon speaks English?

If not, anyone know if Coloccini speaks Italian? Would be canny if Colo was the one to take him under his wing.

Off the top of my head can't think if there are any other players with experience in Italy from our senior squad, I'm leaning towards "no".

Anyone know if Santon speaks English?

If not, anyone know if Coloccini speaks Italian? Would be canny if Colo was the one to take him under his wing.

Off the top of my head can't think if there are any other players with experience in Italy from our senior squad, I'm leaning towards "no".

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Colo can speak Italian. So might work out well. :thup: