Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Pardew also revealed that the Magpies held a special Italian food day at the training ground this week in tribute to Davide Santon’s great form.

He said: “It was Italian day in the restaurant.

“The chef did really well too – I’d give her 10 out of 10.

“We have had the odd day here and there with food themes. We’ve had the Argentinean and French days.

“We have a few more to come yet.”

:pardsgrin:

Pardew also revealed that the Magpies held a special Italian food day at the training ground this week in tribute to Davide Santon’s great form.

“We have had the odd day here and there with food themes. We’ve had the Argentinean and French days.

A 10 on Pards finger scale.. lucky cow

Guest elbee909

Is this some sort of hint that they're going to get a few more nationalities (players) through the door?  OOOoooh.

Looks brilliant both defending and going forward, Pardew was probably right to ease him in because he looks phenomenal. The one worry they had was about him being a bit lightweight and maybe not getting stuck in, but he's looked strong on the ball and in the tackle. In terms of his talent and potential and the way he's playing - absolute bargain.