Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Just reiterating what people were saying. I cannot believe he's been sold unless he was pushing for a move, so pretty sure there's nowt to worry about.

its this bit.

I can't believe that he's been sold. I simply can't picture a scenario where anyone would think we should be letting him go so soon, unless he wanted out for some reason of course.

Dave, end him.

Not sure whether to put this here or in the Debuchy thread.

Anthony Wright ‏@AnthonySAF

Davide Santon has rejected ideas he is about to swap #nufc for #asroma and says Pardew has told him he wants to play him on right next year

Santon: "Whether it's Debuchy or whoever, if he's a good player he can help the team. Then we'll see who the coach decides to pick..." #nufc

Santon: "At the end of last year Pardew said his intention was to play me on the right, even if another full back arrives" #nufc

Santon: "Roma were interested recently but Newcastle quickly refused to sell me. I'm settled in England + have no intention of moving" #nufc

Not sure whether to put this here or in the Debuchy thread.

Anthony Wright ‏@AnthonySAF

Davide Santon has rejected ideas he is about to swap #nufc for #asroma and says Pardew has told him he wants to play him on right next year

Santon: "Whether it's Debuchy or whoever, if he's a good player he can help the team. Then we'll see who the coach decides to pick..." #nufc

Santon: "At the end of last year Pardew said his intention was to play me on the right, even if another full back arrives" #nufc

Santon: "Roma were interested recently but Newcastle quickly refused to sell me. I'm settled in England + have no intention of moving" #nufc

A massive FU to Simmo - great stuff.

Strange given our persuit of Debuchy.