Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest firetotheworks

This club is pretty much satire now tbh. It's like the whole Futurama/Arrested Development thing where there's a profound statement and then an instant contradiction.

Sell all the defenders!

It's no wonder we lost, we have no defenders!

This club is pretty much satire now tbh. It's like the whole Futurama/Arrested Development thing where there's a profound statement and then an instant contradiction.

Sell all the defenders!

http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Quot+to+shreds+you+say+quot+_27ded06670928b545f921cdcd639256d.jpg

Did the defence cope with their attacks at all?... To shreds you say?

And the midfield?... To shreds you say?

Completely mad that Santon, Mapou, Ben Arfa and possibly even Marveaux aren't turning out for us regularly. This club is absolutely shafted.

I'm not one to claim the 'mugs' thing but really we've long since past the point where people should be putting money into the club, everything since finishing 5th has just been them laughing in the fans faces culminating in this bollocks.

Not just since we finished 5th, even compared to possibly the best starting XI we've fielded since probably 2003 just 18 months ago at Villa...

Krul

Debuchy (sold)

Santon (sold)

Mbiwa (sold)

Coloccini (old)

Cabaye (sold)

Anita

Sissoko (soon to be sold)

Ben Arfa (released)

Remy (never bought)

Cisse

That's disgusting.

Completely mad that Santon, Mapou, Ben Arfa and possibly even Marveaux aren't turning out for us regularly. This club is absolutely shafted.

I'm not one to claim the 'mugs' thing but really we've long since past the point where people should be putting money into the club, everything since finishing 5th has just been them laughing in the fans faces culminating in this bollocks.

Not just since we finished 5th, even compared to possibly the best starting XI we've fielded since probably 2003 just 18 months ago at Villa...

Krul

Debuchy (sold)

Santon (sold)

Mbiwa (sold)

Coloccini (old)

Cabaye (sold)

Anita

Ben Arfa (released)

Remy (never bought)

Cisse

That's disgusting.

:lol: nah, no way we ever played a team like that. Doesn't seem possible.

If we hadn't have signed so many forrin mercenaries in the first place we'd never have had that/this problem in the first place. Need more good lads like Mike and Jackie who'll stay for life.

You can accept one or two going to bigger clubs/wages and being replaced (Janmaat for Debuchy, even Cabella for HBA even if it's not come off). You could even accept selling Santon & Mbiwa at a loss of it was a case the club didn't rate them and wanted better.

What isn't acceptable is just letting those go and not replacing them, replacing Cabaye with Jack fucking Colback, and seeing Riviere as the man to replace the goals of Ba & Remy from the previous 3 seasons. Disgusting mismanagement.

Sell all the defenders!

http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Quot+to+shreds+you+say+quot+_27ded06670928b545f921cdcd639256d.jpg

Did the defence cope with their attacks at all?... To shreds you say?

And the midfield?... To shreds you say?

:lol:

Krul

Debuchy (sold)

Santon (sold)

Mbiwa (sold)

Coloccini (old)

Cabaye (sold)

Anita

Ben Arfa (released)

Remy (never bought)

Cisse

That's disgusting.

That's sickened me to be honest. And yet people still questioned the decision to let Pardew go.

Krul

Debuchy (sold)

Santon (sold)

Mbiwa (sold)

Coloccini (old)

Cabaye (sold)

Anita

Ben Arfa (released)

Remy (never bought)

Cisse

That's disgusting.

That's sickened me to be honest. And yet people still questioned the decision to let Pardew go.

Needs sending out on social media that like, in those terms with the solds etc.

Sickening.

Krul

Debuchy (sold)

Santon (sold)

Mbiwa (sold)

Coloccini (old)

Cabaye (sold)

Anita

Ben Arfa (released)

Remy (never bought)

Cisse

That's disgusting.

Sickening.

Surely it's down to Ashley not Pardew (HBA aside??)

Krul

Debuchy (sold)

Santon (sold)

Mbiwa (sold)

Coloccini (old)

Cabaye (sold)

Anita

Ben Arfa (released)

Remy (never bought)

Cisse

That's disgusting.

Sickening.

Surely it's down to Ashley not Pardew (HBA aside??)

Who said it was all about Pardew? Point was about the actions of the club since 5th or whenever.