Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Well there is no better way to ease in than against a s*** side such as QPR

Mmm... The same s*** team who got a great 1-0 win at Everton and have since been took over by a new owner and have signed Barton SWP and Ferdinand... Not saying they are worldbeaters but let's not get carried away... Classic NUFC banana skin awaiting us in front of the watching millions... I think we need to remember that despite the results we have been over run for large periods in all 4 games this season...

When did this listing-the-squad-backwards thing start?  I've only noticed it recently.

ages ago, though i never why saw why that was more popular. makes more sense to write it with GK at the bottom and wingers and full-backs on their actual side, writing from left to right as is customary in english, and indeed all western languages.

Guest bimpy474

When did this listing-the-squad-backwards thing start?  I've only noticed it recently.

Thats your FM formation screen in full flow ;)

Mmm... The same shit team who got a great 1-0 win at Everton and have since been took over by a new owner and have signed Barton SWP and Ferdinand... Not saying they ate worldbeaters but let's not get carried away... Classic NUFC banana skin awaiting us in front of the watching millions... I think we need to remember that despite the results we have been over run for large periods in all 4 games this season...

Would love to say I don't have your fear as well, but, no, have it in spades. :lol:

Barton is bound to have a major impact on the game as well.

Just hope to God that it's the 'have fight with Taraabt and both get sent off' kind, rather than the 'sets up two, then scores the third' kind.

Mmm... The same s*** team who got a great 1-0 win at Everton and have since been took over by a new owner and have signed Barton SWP and Ferdinand... Not saying they are worldbeaters but let's not get carried away... Classic NUFC banana skin awaiting us in front of the watching millions... I think we need to remember that despite the results we have been over run for large periods in all 4 games this season...

Those two are fucking rank :lol:

Mmm... The same shit team who got a great 1-0 win at Everton and have since been took over by a new owner and have signed Barton SWP and Ferdinand... Not saying they ate worldbeaters but let's not get carried away... Classic NUFC banana skin awaiting us in front of the watching millions... I think we need to remember that despite the results we have been over run for large periods in all 4 games this season...

Would love to say I don't have your fear as well, but, no, have it in spades. :lol:

Just hope to God that it's the 'have fight with Taraabt and both get sent off' kind, rather than the 'sets up two, then scores the third' kind.

I'm reckoning a red card myself. Although another possibility is he is almost anonymous. That would do too.

Jonas dives in QPRs box. Barton grabs him up by the throat while the ball is still in play so we get a penalty and both Barton & Jonas gets a yellow card. Ameobi converts and we win 0-1.

Everyone will agree that Barton is in the wrong, is now a cunt, and that it was a clear penalty.

I'm reckoning a red card myself. Although another possibility is he is almost anonymous. That would do too.

I just have this feeling that Barton and SWP will be totally underwhelming and our midfield will be fizzing all around them. I think a sneaky away win is definitely possible.

Mmm... The same s*** team who got a great 1-0 win at Everton and have since been took over by a new owner and have signed Barton SWP and Ferdinand... Not saying they ate worldbeaters but let's not get carried away... Classic NUFC banana skin awaiting us in front of the watching millions... I think we need to remember that despite the results we have been over run for large periods in all 4 games this season...

I just have this feeling that Barton and SWP will be totally underwhelming and our midfield will be fizzing all around them. I think a sneaky away win is definitely possible.

:nods:

Jonas dives in QPRs box. Barton grabs him up by the throat while the ball is still in play so we get a penalty and both Barton & Jonas gets a yellow card. Ameobi converts and we win 0-1.

Everyone will agree that Barton is in the wrong, is now a cunt, and that it was a clear penalty.

Jonas could deck Barton like.

Those two are f***ing rank :lol:

I presume you are predicting a comfortable away win then?...

Think it's harsh saying that Simpson needs a "kick up the arse". It's not as if he puts no effort in, that's something I thought the majority of NUFC fans would agree on. I just think it's simply a case of that he's a Championship/Backup PL defender at best, personally can't see why he'd need a kick up the arse at all...can't fault his effort.