f*** off.

Is there any n

:lol: :lol:

People believed it?

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

f*** off.

Is there any need!!!??

Any need for you to act like a mackem prick? No there isn't.

Mackem prick? Give over mate, we aren't going to sign anyone. Ashley is a w***** who gets his kick out of fooling the fools

Yeah a mackem prick, don't see why a Newcastle fan would take such pleasure in fellow fans having their last hopes dashed.

Yeh a mackem prick who was dancing around the stadium of light 11 days ago

very good mate

I think Fulham are favourites but the fact the Twente chairman accepted our bid after initially saying it was too late would suggest Ruiz must have wanted to speak to us. We are still in there until he says no.

Didn't Douglas(?) mention earlier that Ruiz wanted to speak to us by Twente were not keen on accepting such a late bid?

Anyway, fuck Fulham.

What do the Fulham fans think of this?

So who does this deal favour the longer it goes?

Don't know what kind of helicopter we use, but he physically needs to be at the helipad just about now to make it to SJP and sign a contract within two hours.

Surely he wouldn't need to come up here to sign everything, I'd imagine we'd sort it out in London before flying him up later on.

He'd be mental to join Fulham over us. We just beat them, we have the better players, we have the better stadium.

Michael Jackson statue > beating them, bigger stadium, better players = Fact.

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy243/bobbydazzla/JackonStatue_415.jpg

Don't know what kind of helicopter we use, but he physically needs to be at the helipad just about now to make it to SJP and sign a contract within two hours.

why would he need to come to newcastle to sign a deal with us ? i'd be surprised if the club didn't have somewhere in london, a central hub, to make this sort of thing easier.

why would he need to come to newcastle to sign a deal with us ? i'd be surprised if the club didn't have somewhere in london, a central hub, to make this sort of thing easier.

Why do we have a chopper on standby at all then? ???

How the hell would we get him here and signed in time anyway?

Helicopters are pretty fast you know.

Can they travel back in time, a medical takes hours.

Late transfers are always "Signs subject to medical" innit

I think it was from 010111 that medical had to be done before a signing could be complete.

So its not possible anymore if i am not mistaken.

have we ?

have we ?

Well, David Craig says so.

have we ?

Well, David Craig says so.

there you go then !

Mortifying that he'd probably have chosen us any day of the week if we'd shown a serious interest. If he doesn't sign it's only because we came in so late like desperate wankers.

How do you know that?

It's just common sense that a player would find it more difficult to make a decision in such a short space of time.

No idea what to think, either way we've acted poorly. The good news so far is that Fulham haven't yet confirmed the deal n you'd think they'd get it out there ASAP for their fans. I'll give them to 9.30 and then start building my hopes up again. But why?

Mortifying that he'd probably have chosen us any day of the week if we'd shown a serious interest. If he doesn't sign it's only because we came in so late like desperate wankers.

How do you know that?

It's just common sense that a player would find it more difficult to make a decision in such a short space of time.

Yes, but that's not quite "he'd have chosen us any day of the week".