Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Be interesting to see where #nufc turn regarding a CB , FC Twente defender Douglas not high up the list say Dutch media

:undecided:

He literally has no clue, does he? Has to leech all of his info from other media outlets. :lol:

"Dutch media" is probably just his mother reading ceefax to him whilst putting on a Schteve Mclaren accent.

why would the dutch media have a good idea of who was on our list ?

We need a CB, Debuchy to finally be in and a decent striker like Remy who can play on the wing or else we're getting relegated

I know we don't do loans but i'd take Scott Sinclair here until the end of the season

That would be excellent, he couldn't actually play a game though :)    he's already played for Swansea and Man City.

We need a CB, Debuchy to finally be in and a decent striker like Remy who can play on the wing or else we're getting relegated

Nah Pards needs to sort himself out, he does that we will be fine regardless of who we buy.

Williamson could put us down, I don't think I've ever watched a match where I would say, "yep I'm happy with him", and Shola can barely move. Not a lot you can do, it's like 2006 all over again

I don't care how this goes down - I would go out and ask Man City how much they want for Lescott and pay it (or his wages if it is a loan deal).

Agreed. If he would make the permanent switch I'd drive him to Little Benton myself.

Debuchy, Remy, Odemwingie and Lescott would be the ideal transfer window at this point.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would love Danny Graham as long as he came with a Remy type signing

He's just been on SSN saying he may look for a move

NUFC fan, maybe exactly what we need in terms of passion and effort as well as undoubted ability

NUFC fan, maybe exactly what we need in terms of passion and effort as well as undoubted ability

I'd take him in a back up role. However as he wants to leave Swansea because he's not getting games I don't see why he would come here to be the same even if he is a fan.

I'd take him in a back up role. However as he wants to leave Swansea because he's not getting games I don't see why he would come here to be the same even if he is a fan.

Would Newcastle be "home" for him? If so it could be a family decision rather than a footballing decision.

Would Newcastle be "home" for him? If so it could be a family decision rather than a footballing decision.

Gateshead lad

I'd actually take Gameiro again this window, but he's actually getting some playing time in PSG so I highly doubt he'll go anywhere until this summer at least. Since Pards favour the 442 the Cisse - Gameiro combo could be lethal, and I think Remy could wing it and put an end to the Jonas era (we're allowed to dream?).

Routledge  scoring more.

:yao:

Would hate to lose Graham, we are looking at bringing in another striker, if Graham left we would need 2 in my opinion. Our other forwards Moore, Shechter and Lita have not pulled up trees when they have started.

I note the uneducated press are stating that Graham's unhappy playing second fiddle to Michu, total nonsense of course, being that Michu's a midfielder, who only played the striker role when Graham was ill. Shechter's on loan, we're hoping we don't buy him.

If Graham did come to Newcastle, he will score goals for you thats for sure, playing as part of a 4-4-2 line-up would possibly see him score more as well, apart from scoring he works his socks off for the team when he doesn;t have the ball, drags defenders all over the place.