Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Whe should go for that Ryan Sessengnon guy. 16 yro kid scoring two goals against us.

He'll have a host of clubs after him this summer, probably with a view to loan back.

Somebody will have had the inside track on him for a couple of years now. I just hope it's us. Problem is, we have Rose.

Whe should go for that Ryan Sessengnon guy. 16 yro kid scoring two goals against us.

He'll have a host of clubs after him this summer, probably with a view to loan back.

Somebody will have had the inside track on him for a couple of years now. I just hope it's us. Problem is, we have Rose.

Wish we had that problem :lol:

We've been scouting France (shock horror), Spain U21s and Leipzig apparently. Maybe looking at Oliver Burke at the latter?

As highly rated as Burke was here, Leipzig has got some much better prospects than him. Their scouting/signing policy has been pretty exception so far.

Keita, Werner, Selke, Forsberg and Klostermann all very highly rated and if we're after a CB, Orban has been very solid this season.

We've been scouting France (shock horror), Spain U21s and Leipzig apparently. Maybe looking at Oliver Burke at the latter?

Burke would be class. Can't imagine Leipzig wanting to flog him though even if he's barely played this season.

Who in the Championship would people take? Assuming the team with the player doesn't come up?

Dunk

Knockaert

Wood

C Taylor

Abraham (nee chance me thinks)

W Hughes

Billing

Cairney

Sessegnon

The 3 I'd have are pretty unattainable:

- Abraham but he'd never move unless it was a loan.

- Hélder Costa too but he'd cost too much.

- Sessegnon will go somewhere better than us.

You don't rate Cairney to do a job for us in the Prem assuming we go up?

I would take Knockaert. We'll do well if we can find a better wide man than him next season.

Knockaert is overrated Imo. Rather see us looking elsewhere.

I would prefer us to get someone better as well, just not sure we'll end up with a better player. Good wide players are pretty hard to find.

You don't rate Cairney to do a job for us in the Prem assuming we go up?

No better than Shelvey IMO. Can't see us dropping £10m+ on someone who won't be first team.

Keita is the one out of the lot like, he'll be playing for an elite club sooner rather than later.

That guy is quality! If we signed him, I'd do cartwheels. Definite game changer.

He'll be going somewhere better than us

Is Pickford an goos? Genuinely haven't seen that much of him. I know he's made a few canny saves and that but when your goal is getting peppered with shots you'd expect that. Mignolet did the same.

Is Pickford an goos? Genuinely haven't seen that much of him. I know he's made a few canny saves and that but when your goal is getting peppered with shots you'd expect that. Mignolet did the same.

He's better than anything we've got. His distribution is tidy, very good shot stopper, probably England's No2 behind Butland over the next decade (unless someone else comes through)

Pressure is untested. Need to see him with it on, as right now ok he's making good saves in a poor team, but what's he like where there are only a handful of key moments to make or break a match performance? That's the test he's yet to face and really where questions lie.