Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

i wonder if rafa will look to pick up a few of the best championship players he feels can make the step up

easier said than done mind

Going off the championship team of the season, theres nothing that thrilling.

Cairney and Sessegnon both look good at Fulham and Tammy Abraham has had a good season at Bristol.  Whether Chelsea would be willing to sell Abraham is unknown and it looks like Liverpool are interested in Sessegnon.  Fulham would be mad to sell players if they are promoted as they will make more money if they keep them and stay up.

Guest chopey

Will anyone come bearing in mind the tax shenanigans, thinking if the team are going nowhere they cannot get out due to a potential transfer embargo

Dont worry Charnley will sort it ..............he's done time you know................hard as nails.

Ben Gibson will be away from 'boro. No idea I if he'd be realistic. Looking at our squad we're lacking quality in every position, Ashley has an expensive summer coming up.

Boro want £30m for him according to some papers :lol:

How's Delph and Ruben Loftus-Cheek been doing this season? Barely played I assume? Just wondering since we were linked with them last summer for quite a bit.

Joshua King

One season wonder.

Looks like he's improving year on year to me.

He is. Norwegians favourite thing in football is to hate Norwegians playing football, though.

This. Quite a few interesting Norwegian players out there now tbh.

Sander Berge, 19 years old central midfielder playing for Genk.

Mohamed Elyounoussi, 22 year old winger/offensiv midfielder playing for Basel.

That's two players i would like us to take a look at. And of course Joshua King.