Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Jack Harrison. Winger at New York City FC.

Interesting idea. Would be dirt cheap, but of course there's always the chance that he can't step up to the Prem.

We could do worse than Cyle Larin from Orlando City too if we're talking MLS. I think the price quoted was 4m. I'd have him over Mitro right now as it is.

Jack Harrison. Winger at New York City FC.

Interesting idea. Would be dirt cheap, but of course there's always the chance that he can't step up to the Prem.

We could do worse than Cyle Larin from Orlando City too if we're talking MLS. I think the price quoted was 4m. I'd have him over Mitro right now as it is.

Leave Larin in Orlando. Thx. I'd rather we sign someone proven or already in Europe.

CB: Shawcross, Yoshida, Maguire

LB: Gibbs

RB: Jenkinson, Naughton

CM: McArthur, Morrison

LW: Sako

RW: Mirallas, Lennon

CAM: Barkley?

CF: Gray, Hernandez, Ulloa

Keane from burnley could be a shout

Linked with the "big" clubs isn't he? He'll end up at Liverpool.

CB: Shawcross, Yoshida, Maguire

LB: Gibbs

RB: Jenkinson, Naughton

CM: McArthur, Morrison

LW: Sako

RW: Mirallas, Lennon

CAM: Barkley?

CF: Gray, Hernandez, Ulloa

That's a very unexciting list. Hopefully Rafa'll have some better foreign options lined up.

Think we need to learn from this year in the championship, there are a few players we've come into contact with and are much more aware of playing at this level that could do a job for us in the PL; Mooy and Abraham at Huddersfield and Bristol would fall into that category but arguable whether their parent clubs would let them go.

We will still of course need more proven quality to augment these kinds of signings but it's not just a case of improving our first choice 11 we've got to think of the quality of our overall squad.

Probably wont sign any one of these. But some have got to be worth asking about.

Arsenal.Joel Campbell.Cazorla.

Gibbs/Chambers.

Chelsea

Baba Rahman. Tomas Kalas. Abraham.

Everton

Deulofeu.Mirallas

Liverpool

Sheyi Ojo.

Man City

Bony. Delph. Zabaleta. Hart.

Spurs

N'Jie.Onomah.Trippier. Davies. Wimmer. Vorm.

(Are we still owed cash by Spurs? If so could negotiate free loans or deals to reduce Sissoko installments.)

Stoke

Bojan.

Mackems

Pickford. Asoro. Kone.

Swansea

Llorente. Sigurdsson. Dyer. Ki. Montero.

WBA

Phillips.

West Ham

Carroll. Sakho.

Probably wont sign any one of these. But some have got to be worth asking about.

Gibbs/Chambers.

Cazorla?  Haven't seen much of Arsenal this season but I remember him as a class player.  Would he come to us though? (And would Fat Mike pay the wages he'd ask?)

Gibbs/Chambers.

Cazorla?  Haven't seen much of Arsenal this season but I remember him as a class player.  Would he come to us though? (And would Fat Mike pay the wages he'd ask?)

Hes 32, not played much for Arsenal. Rafa though might like the fact he can sit behind a striker as a playmaker or number 10. Is of course Spanish. And lastly has bags of experience.

that n'jie at spurs might be worth a shout, isn't he a rafa-type striker that runs the channels?

not proven or prolific mind

Yes you are right. However I thought this Njie guy and Joel Campbell could be good attacking forwards off a central player. An idea?

Guest firetotheworks

No one else like the look of Grosicki?

The Hull lad? Yes he's caught my eye a few times.

The very same. Aye, it's maybe not enough to go on, but he's a player I'd like to see a lot more of, going on what I've seen of him.