Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Is Patrick Roberts worth a look? I know it's only Scotland but he looks like he could be the real deal.

If I was looking at Celtic I'd be taking Tierney first and then looking at Rogic. Both have had recent injury problems but when they're fit, they're definitely the two players I'd take from up there.

Roberts doesn't have much physicality and he hasn't exactly stood out against against the garbage they play against week in week out. Only 20 year old like so does have potential but I'd rather look elsewhere when we look for a forward player.

Nacho is/could be a top player with enough game time. Coming somewhere he is relied upon/could be a big fish would I think be good for him, too. He also seems a nice lad; paused for a bit if a kick about with my son at City Academy (20 seconds of his day,  made my son's month).

Guest Howaythetoon

Looking at strikers or forwards, Negredo got 9 goals, Gray 9, Deeney 10 and Llorente 15. All players I believe we could realistically target. I'd have Deeney here from that list of forwards, and if we are to spend big on a striker and look to push the boat out so to speak I'd go all out for Benteke who got 15 goals for a struggling Palace. King who we have been linked with got 16, but I know little of him. One player I'd love here, but would be a bit of a pipe dream, would be Giroud, he has 12 goals which is a goal every 100 minutes he has played. We desperately need a striker who can get 15 goals or so. I'd fancy Gayle to get 10, but I'm not so sure others in the team at current would get enough goals to supliment such a return from our number 9 so we need more goals from others or a really prolific striker.

Guest Howaythetoon

£20m for Iheanacho would be a steal.

If that's what he's going to go for, we need to be all over that as he has shown real promise.

Sky Sports have an article saying Mbaye Niang is out of contract this summer with Milan (although transfermarkt says differently) and I know we've been linked loads with him in the past so sounds like the sort of deal Ashley, Carr and co would love especially with him only being 22.

Scored a couple of goals for Watford but I haven't seen much of him to know if he's been any good or not

Looking at strikers or forwards, Negredo got 9 goals, Gray 9, Deeney 10 and Llorente 15. All players I believe we could realistically target. I'd have Deeney here from that list of forwards, and if we are to spend big on a striker and look to push the boat out so to speak I'd go all out for Benteke who got 15 goals for a struggling Palace. King who we have been linked with got 16, but I know little of him. One player I'd love here, but would be a bit of a pipe dream, would be Giroud, he has 12 goals which is a goal every 100 minutes he has played. We desperately need a striker who can get 15 goals or so. I'd fancy Gayle to get 10, but I'm not so sure others in the team at current would get enough goals to supliment such a return from our number 9 so we need more goals from others or a really prolific striker.

I'd have any of them, apart from Negredo.

This is probably unrealistic as all hell but fuck it, based on Koeman's quotes i'd try and get Barkley.

I can't see him starting for anyone above Everton, so unless he wants to ride the bench which he might tbf. :lol: He'll have to drop down to something below Everton.

Guest Howaythetoon

I like Deeney, he's intelligent and I think Rafa likes that in players. He's good for goals and assists.

Guest Howaythetoon

This is probably unrealistic as all hell but f*** it, based on Koeman's quotes i'd try and get Barkley.

I can't see him starting for anyone above Everton, so unless he wants to ride the bench which he might tbf. :lol: He'll have to drop down to something below Everton.

I rate him highly, but he needs to calm down and slow his game down a bit. He'd be immense here like.

The fact that Barkley is playing hard ball with Everton suggests very much that a bigger club are in for him.

Man Utd I reckon.

I honestly can't see any of the top 6 starting him tbh. Maybe he doesn't care :lol:, but yeah the only reason I mentioned it because if he's going to leave and wants to play it won't be to anyone above Everton imo.

Sky Sports have an article saying Mbaye Niang is out of contract this summer with Milan (although transfermarkt says differently) and I know we've been linked loads with him in the past so sounds like the sort of deal Ashley, Carr and co would love especially with him only being 22.

Scored a couple of goals for Watford but I haven't seen much of him to know if he's been any good or not

Hes garbage from what i"ve seen from him so far. Has a touch of a donkey....Shola is Patrick Kluivert in comparision to Niang.

Hes garbage from what i"ve seen from him so far. Has a touch of a donkey....Shola is Patrick Kluivert in comparision to Niang.

Harsh.

Defoe's move to Bournemouth could have a big say in our transfer moves.

I could quite easily see a situation where we sign two strikers. Perhaps Gray and King?