Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Ben Gibson From boro would be a decent signing

Boro want £30m for him apparently :lol:

That seems like going rate people are asking for now, damn Sissoko !!

Is it just us who need to spend +100m according to the "Experts"? Or do they just not talk about Brighton at all? Haven't seen anything about them having the need to spend this or that.

Is it just us who need to spend +100m according to the "Experts"? Or do they just not talk about Brighton at all? Haven't seen anything about them having the need to spend this or that.

We're a bigger club and have bigger expectations. Take it as a compliment that the media thinks we should be aiming for top half or better next season. Can't think of any other clubs relegated in my lifetime who the media would take about like this.

We're a bigger club and have bigger expectations. Take it as a compliment that the media thinks we should be aiming for top half or better next season.

Aye, I just wanted to brag a little bit I guess :lol: Nah but seriously, some say 150m and that's just a bit over the top Imo.

Didn't know Cairney came from Blackburn to Fulham for £3m.

Blackburn have made some truly shocking decisions over the recent years, no wonder they find themselves in League One.

But they have Danny Guthrie  :coolsmiley:

Don't think I've ever seen Gibson play. Is he actually any good? Is he just a big strong bruiser or can he play out from the back as well?

Seems decent enough on the ball, a bit slow though.

Rightly or wrongly, they'll get a lot for Pickford. The way prices have escalated over the past 2 years is insane - £30m for Sissoko.

And Guardiola spent £15m on a then-33 Claudio Bravo. He'd easily go past £20m for a young English replacement.