Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

We aren't getting Sigurdsson like

I wouldn't completely rule it out, especially if he wants to leave as Everton would probably the best team he could go to in England.

Of course if they want him then yeah not a chance, but if not then we'd have a chance imo.

Guest chopey

Josh King and Sigurdsson would get us goals.. Had a feeling Lucas might end up here but given his age and what not.

Would take Phil Jones' ugly moy.. Leaves striker and a LB?

If Perma-crocks Phil Jones and De Jong met at Newcastle in pre season the stars would all align creating a massive wormhole that would suck the world into enternal nothingness

We aren't getting Sigurdsson like

I wouldn't completely rule it out, especially if he wants to leave as Everton would probably the best team he could go to in England.

Of course if they want him then yeah not a chance, but if not then we'd have a chance imo.

Think our only chance would have been if Swansea had gone down. Will be interesting to see what he does, had the big move to Spurs already but it didn't work out so I'm sure he will chose his next move very carefully.

Iheanacho? If they offload Aguero they'll spend big bucks on a replacement and Jesus will be fit from the start of the season. Worth a six month loan at least.

I have seen many rumours linking him to Germany, principally Hoffenheim and Dortmund, the issue being that these clubs wanted an option to buy. Though, given the time of year and the quality of the sources, these could very well be outright lies. Obviously, it would be delightful to see him in NUFC colours.

I wonder if Wylan Cyprien from Nice could be more available and attainable, now that he has torn his knee. That is a player I rate extremely highly. Generally, a creative midfield player is imperative for the return to the Premiership. I have zero trust in Shelvey to perform at that level, and though I have seen very little of this season, I cannot imagine his lay was revelatory to the point this opinion should change.

Iheanacho? If they offload Aguero they'll spend big bucks on a replacement and Jesus will be fit from the start of the season. Worth a six month loan at least.

I have seen many rumours linking him to Germany, principally Hoffenheim and Dortmund, the issue being that these clubs wanted an option to buy. Though, given the time of year and the quality of the sources, these could very well be outright lies. Obviously, it would be delightful to see him in NUFC colours.

I wonder if Wylan Cyprien from Nice could be more available and attainable, now that he has torn his knee. That is a player I rate extremely highly. Generally, a creative midfield player is imperative for the return to the Premiership. I have zero trust in Shelvey to perform at that level, and though I have seen very little of this season, I cannot imagine his lay was revelatory to the point this opinion should change.

Are you Graham Carr?

Nolito supposedly on his way back to Spain for 3.4 million.  Assume his wages would be pretty hefty but he'd be a decent addition at that price.

Would be an excellent signing at that price;

Zabaleta would be a great signing especially if Anita is away!

Maybe a few seasons ago but not now, especially as he'll be looking to be playing every week. Hope we persist with Yedlin.

Is Chicarito realistic?  He seems like a Rafa type striker, knows the PL and scores for fun. He's also not playing for a Champions League club so it's not like he'd be taking a massive step down