Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Anyone from Germany we could pick up on a free from a potentially relegated club? Is Holtby any good these days?

Thomas Hector from Koln? Can play LB and DM - will cost around 7m (fees in Germany tend not to be inflated)

Rafa needs to sign a new deal and be given assurances before I can enjoy/hate transfer speculation.

If Rafa is given what he wants, we should get some early business done.

Still think there's some solid buys to be had from relegated Premier League clubs this season. Many say don't go for players who have been relegated, but to me it's not that straight forward and with a manager like ours I'd back him to get the best out of some of the better Stoke/Southampton/West Brom/West Ham/Swansea (whoever it may be) players.

Anyone from Germany we could pick up on a free from a potentially relegated club? Is Holtby any good these days?

Thomas Hector from Koln? Can play LB and DM - will cost around 7m (fees in Germany tend not to be inflated)

Think it's Jonas Hector and I think I read he's just signed a new deal. He'll probably be playing for Germany in the world cup.

Someone like Bittencourt from Koln would fit our signings profile I imagine

Think it's Jonas Hector and I think I read he's just signed a new deal. He'll probably be playing for Germany in the world cup.

Aye Jonas! Don't know where I got Thomas from; he's a really good player nonetheless

Looks like Koln are down so he most likely won't stay - he'll end up somewhere like Leverkusen

Aye Jonas! Don't know where I got Thomas from; he's a really good player nonetheless

Looks like Koln are down so he most likely won't stay - he'll end up somewhere like Leverkusen

Hector said he's staying at Koln next season after the relegation was confirmed

Not relegated. But Max Meyer is definitely leaving S04 on a free.

Not sure he’ll have a change of heart and swap Bayern for us tbh.

Golovin from CSKA linked to us by his agent.

Seen him play twice and he’s been really good both times.  Looks a quality technician and is quite a big lad so shouldn’t struggle physically.

Held his own against Canelo.

I'd wank my cock off if we signed Nabil Fekir as our #10.

He will go for around 50m - no chance

We could throw in Joselu as a makeweight and bring the price to 60 million.

Ross Barkley doesn't seem to be getting anywhere at Chelsea. It felt like the wrong move for him at the time.

A season-long loan move might be possible. He's a talent that's surely going to come good at some stage.

Ross Barkley doesn't seem to be getting anywhere at Chelsea. It felt like the wrong move for him at the time.

A season-long loan move might be possible. He's a talent that's surely going to come good at some stage.

Good shout.