Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

Elliot

Santon  Coloccini  Perch  R.Taylor

Obertan  Gosling  Smith  Marveaux

HBA

BestSammy

is what I think it shall be. HBA/Marv/Elliot/Santon in for more match time, Perch in for S.Taylor's nose and Obertan stays so he can 'prove himself'.

No point starting Best here. Its either that or Sammy in for Marveaux, so we can save him up for Stoke.

No point starting Best here. Its either that or Sammy in for Marveaux, so we can save him up for Stoke.

Elliot

Santon  Coloccini  Perch  R.Taylor

Obertan  Gosling  Smith  Marveaux

HBA

Best

is what I think it shall be. HBA/Marv/Elliot/Santon in for more match time, Perch in for S.Taylor's nose and Obertan stays so he can 'prove himself'.

There's no way Pards will start Sammy upfront by himself.

Krul

Santon  Coloccini  Kadar    Ferguson

Marveaux  Tiote  Mehdi      Jonas

Ben Arfa

Ba     

Subs: Harper, Taylor?/Perch, Raylor, Cabaye?/Gosling/Guthrie, Obertan, Sammy, Best.

Would seem the perfect match to start Santon, Marveaux and Ben Arfa.

Would like to see Sammy come on at some point so we can rest Jonas or possibly Ben Arfa. Best to come on for Ba at some point too. Gosling or Guthrie to come on for Tiote if winning comfortably. Because Stoke is on Monday night we have 5 days to recover.

Think we will win but think it will be a tough match. If the likes of Smith, Perch and Lovenkrands play we may even be doomed from the start.

We are alot weaker in the air now Taylor and Shola are out. We may need Ba to contest with Samba & co from Set pieces.

Need Taylor back for Stoke, its a shame Williamson is out for this one too. We desperately need more Center backs in Jan. Williamson and Colo got red carded V bolton in one game last season if i remember rightly.  If something similar/injuries were to happen to Colo and Taylor we'd be completely screwed at this moment in time.

Samba and Junior Hoilett would be awesome additions for us although Blackburn would have to be mental to sell before the end of season.

I'll be fucking furious if Smith is anywhere near the team for this.

He's proven himself to be absolutely and completely fucking useless, a liability of the highest order. There's no good excuse to start the useless cunt, and if we do so and lose I'll be fucking livid.

We've five days before the Stoke game, start a strong team and try to win the fucking competition.

What is our allocation for this? I'd imagine with it being a cup game we'd get the whole end but with them normally keeping the bit on the bottom right for their own fans and the seats under their giant crest banner (normally upstairs), it can't really be more than 4k.

Normally its a cracking atmosphere but fingers crossed I don't get stuck with the many of underage mongs who get pissed up to the eyeballs then act the big guy infront of their mates. I've only just turned 24 and enjoy heading into the game with a few drinks inside my belly but these kids really do my head in sometimes.

I'll be fucking furious if Smith is anywhere near the team for this.

He's proven himself to be absolutely and completely fucking useless, a liability of the highest order. There's no good excuse to start the useless cunt, and if we do so and lose I'll be fucking livid.

We've five days before the Stoke game, start a strong team and try to win the fucking competition.

Spot on.  Smith didn't even get a game in the last 2 rounds against lower league opposition, would be very disappointed if he was involved in this game.  Can't wait until the fucker's contract finally runs out, such a drain on the club.

Just been up for tickets and we have sold out. F f s was looking forward to it

Just go anyway and get a ticket down there in the home end,  i can't see many of there fans turning up.  Can see us having virtually half the crowd.

I might go along to this. I'd imagine you can probably see the game from the top of that big hill next to the main stand.

This comment made me have a look around Blackburn on Google Streetview and holy shit, Blackburn is a dire dire place.  Looks like time just stood still since the 70s and nothing's happened since.