Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers pre-match thread - 24/09/11 @ 3pm

Dave

They are a bogey team for us, before everyone gets carried away. We need to turn good form into goals, hope we do, this is a 'should win' game, but I'm not going to assume a walkover, they did beat arsenal 4-3 which rather demonstrates they do have goals in them, which till that game didn't think they did.

Even if they were against arsenal.

Sammy looks like "Just how bad is Pards at playing football?" :lol:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/126188787.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F34FC40FA674D9CC469E7356F3B2C9A58739112020DF416E4

More like Pardew telling Sammy "Tell your brother thats how to kick a ball ffs"

They are a bogey team for us, before everyone gets carried away. We need to turn good form into goals, hope we do, this is a 'should win' game, but I'm not going to assume a walkover, they did beat arsenal 4-3 which rather demonstrates they do have goals in them, which till that game didn't think they did.

Even if they were against arsenal.

:thup:

Isn't Blackburn the team who put 4 goals to Arsenal last week ?

If i was you, i wouldn't be too confident for tomorrow...

Yep.  Also the same team should have conceded 8 in the first half.

Fortunately we're not rubbish at defending set pieces and don't have comedy defenders.

Guest mimifrench

Isn't Blackburn the team who put 4 goals to Arsenal last week ?

If i was you, i wouldn't be too confident for tomorrow...

Yep.  Also the same team should have conceded 8 in the first half.

Fortunately we're not rubbish at defending set pieces and don't have comedy defenders.

:lol:  Right, that's true. Sorry, I forgot for the own goals.

Dont forget we have lost the 5 last times we have played home against them, 6 total in Premier League. It is only Man Utd that has a better record against us on our home ground. They are traveling here with alot of confidence after beating Arsenal, also Gamst Pedersen is back for them which will most likely be a positive addition. Salgado is also back, so i hope we put Obertan or Marveux on him tomorrow.

Should beat these quite comfortably really.

I don't know if we should beat anyone comfortably in the Prem to be honest. A cliché I guess, but there are no easy games.

Hence the italics. We've definitely got a better team than them, but in reality nothing's a certainty.